|Ten|

*At Ginny's "sleep over" *

"Thanks for everything mom, but we'll just watch a movie and head to bed" Ginny smiled at her mom before walking up the stairs towards her room where the other girls were.
When Ginny entered her room she smiled at the girls who smiled back. They started putting pillows underneath blankets and quickly changed into their party clothes.
"We have everything?" Abby asks the girls as they checked through their bags with alcohol.
"Yup"
"Yeah"
"Lets go"

They climbed out of the window one by one, then climbed down the climbing plant wall. When they had jumped down they sprinted towards Max's house.
They cam in through the door as everyone there looked at them.
The guys there cheered for the girls presence,as they made to the kitchen. They loaded up the alcohol on the kitchen island as someone turned up the music.

As the party had finally started and almost everyone was drinking. Abby and Max joined the guys for beer pong as Norah sat on her boyfriends lap making out, and Ginny stood at the kitchen island drinking from her cup watching the others enjoying themselves.
"Sup birthday girl" a voice came behind Ginny, she turned around and immediately rolled her eyes.
Emilia smiled widely and winked at her,
"What do you want?" Ginny groaned at Emilia,
"Nothing.I'm good" She smiled at Ginny as she walked away.

"Hey Emilia,come over here!" Max yelled when she spotted Emilia across the room,she smiled as she came over to Max and the others playing beer pong.
Max put her arm around Emilia's shoulders as she was waiting for Abby to throw the ping pong ball.
Norah made her way over to the table as she looked at Max and saw how happy she was around Emilia.

When the game was finished the girls walked away from the table as winners, they were walking towards the kitchen island.
Max poured a cup for herself and then turned around and stood beside Emilia. She put her arm around Emilia's shoulders as she took a sip from her drink. She held up the cup,offering it for Emilia as she grinned at her, Emilia looked at the red cup before looking up at Max who smiled at her. Emilia hesitated,but when she looked again at Max,she took the cup and finished what was left as Max cheered for her excitingly.

The girls stood at the kitchen island talking as Hunter came up to them,
"Ginny,turn around" Max says as she pushes Ginny towards Hunter, she grimaced back at Max for pushing her and then went away from the crowd a little,following Hunter into a room.
"Hey" he spoke softly sitting on the bed,
"Hey" she sat beside him on the bed.
The sat quietly for a few minutes before Hunter leaned in and kissed Ginny's lips. They started making out as they both fell onto the bed sideways,still not breaking their kiss.

⚠️(Mini smut scene)⚠️
You've been warned! :)

Ginny unbuttoned her jeans as hunter went down on her. She shut her eyes as she enjoyed the touch. She moaned quietly, as she gave out a loud heavy breath that she didn't know she was holding in. Hunter stopped and looked at her,
"Maybe we shouldn't do this here"
"What do you mean" she sat up as he came up and sat by her side.
"Maybe we shouldn't do this here, and maybe not right now either. We both been drinking and we should just rethink this" he sighed as Ginny nodded. They begun talking and didn't stop until someone broke through the door,
"Oh sorry. This is not the bathroom" Press entered the room and said all drunkly. Just a minute after he disappeared in the hallway looking for the bathroom.

As the couple got out of the room Ginny went up to her friends. Max and Emilia were standing close talking to each other as Abby and Norah did a shot contest.
As Ginny made it to the kitchen island the others met her.
They stood in a circle as Ginny started'
"Hunter went down on me" she told them as the girls without Emilia exclaimed.

A/nWTF!! 9k readers!!!! That shit is crazyyyy :)

A/n
WTF!! 9k readers!!!! That shit is crazyyyy :)

Cool parteii chapter huh?
What did u think ab this chapter?