|Twenty three|

It was a few hours later, it was pitch black outside but the lights inside the school shined lively. Emilia and Max had found their way back to each other after they had gotten separated just the previous hour. Maxine went in for a hug as they embraced each other.
"I've been looking everywhere for you!" Max says as they pull out but are still in reach with each other. She leans in for a kiss and Emilia meets her lips.
"Where were you?" Maxine says as they pull apart.
"believe it or not but I had a deep conversation with Abby" Emilia says with a light smile on her lips.
"Oh. Is she okay" Max reacts worried about her friend. Emilia took her arm and looked into Maxine's eyes
"She's okay, but I do think we should be more there for her" Emilia says with a low look on her face. Maxine takes in her words as she studies Emilia's face which clearly had something on her mind.

"Are you okay?" Max says taking Emilia's hand in hers until she feels some sort of liquid on her hand. She pulls Emilia's hand up to her so she could see what it was. She looked at the red liquid that had stained her hand.
"Are you bleeding?" Max says carefully but also with worry in her eyes. Emilia smiles at her girlfriend.
"Oh it's nothing" Emilia says as she pulls her hand back to the side of her body.
"Why are you bleeding?" She says now even more worried for her girlfriend.
"It's okay. I'm okay. Truly, I mean it. It's really nothing" Emilia looks back at Maxine who still wears a very worried look on her face. She smiles at her as she takes a hold of Emilia's good hand and pulls her with her.
"Where are we going?" Emilia says with the ends of her lips curved upwards. Maxine stops right outside the nurses office and turns the door knob. And surprisingly, the door isn't locked and they walk into the room.
"is this really the best place to make out?" Emilia ask Maxine as she just rolls her eyes at her question.
"Of course not, the photobooth is cuter. But I didn't bring you here to make out" Maxine says as she looks for the light switch. When she finally finds it she presses the switch and the lights flicker once before turning on. Emilia blinks twice to get used to the light. Maxine still holds her hand as she pushes her to the small brits in the room.
"Sit" She orders Emilia who follows and sits down on the slightly too high brits, so she struggles to sit down and have to jump up on it. Emilia started to chew the inside of her cheek while Maxine was looking through each and every cabinet in the office. Emilia followed Maxine's movements with her eyes as she was still looking for something.
Max suddenly squealed as she now had something in her hand as she walked up to Emilia on the brits.
"I found it!" she said with a large grin on her face. Emilia smiled at Maxine as she studied her shape.
"Give me your hand" Emilia gave her girlfriend her hand and Max responded with a raised eyebrow,
"The other hand. The one that's bleeding" Emilia smirked at her as Maxine just rolled her eyes at her. Emilia chuckled at Maxine's reaction.

"Ugh. You're so cute when you're focused" she says chewing on her bottom lip as she watched as Maxine took her wounded hand in hers and started wiping away the red stain off her hand with a wet cloth. Max glanced up at her girlfriend and gave her a sweet smile. Max kept washing Emilia's hand, she put a band aid in her mouth in between her teeth as she started nearing the actual wound with the cloth. She put it over the wound and started taking off the plastic cover off of the band-aid that was still in her mouth. She removed the cloth from the wound and took the band-aid from between her teeth and placed it over Emilia's wound. When the blue band-aid was placed Maxine brought her hand up to her mouth and placed a gentle kiss on the band-aid.
"There" Emilia was still looking at Maxine, like her eyes had stuck and the only thing she wanted to look at was Max.
Maxine looked up at Emilia only to realize that she had been looking at her this whole time. Her lips twitched before Emilia placed her hands on each side of Max's face and pulled her into her. Placing her lips on hers as Max's arms wrapped around Emilia's waist pulling her closer than before. Maxine stood in between Emilia's legs. She was still sitting on the brits as Maxine took another step towards her to get even closer if it was even possible. She licked her bottom lip asking for permission to enter the girl's mouth. Their tongues crashed against each other as Maxine's hands were going up and down Emilia's sides while one of her hands was stuck on the side of Max's face and the other holding the back of her neck, stroking her skin lightly. Maxine pulled her lips apart from her's and leaned her forhead against Emilia's. As the girls breathed against the others lips, being only inches away from each other.

"I'm so happy we met" Max says, breaking the scilence. Emilia looked up into her eyes and smiled as she reached for max's lips again.
"I think I love you" Maxine mumbled quietly againsty Emilia's lips. Emilia froze, she opened her eyes and looked into Maxine's which were already open and already looking down at her. Emilia let out a breath and a smile spread over her lips.
"You think?" Emilia says biting her bottom lip lightly. Max let out a chuckle before she pressed her lips againts Emilia's.
"I mean. I do. I love you Em" Maxine says smiling with her whole face. Emilia took her hand from her neck to her other cheek and pulled her into her and kissed her again.
"I think I love you too" Emilia whispered as she was brushing her lips against Max's.

A/n Sup, long time no see? I hope you guys are still into this book and all

A/n
Sup, long time no see?
I hope you guys are still into this book and all. Next chapter will be realeased soon too!!!

Btw I changed the cover what do y'all think ab it?