|Sixteen|

"Im sorry" Max said as Sophie was just going to walk away. She turned around to face Max,
"I'm really sorry, Sophie. I didn't mean for this to happen,it just did. I'm really sorry" Max continued and looked into Sophie's eyes.
Sophie pressed her lips into a thin line as in a light smile towards Max. She walked away from the a bit confused girl standing by her locker watching the girl she thought she liked walk away.
Max looked just at the other side of the hall and watched as the girl she really really likes started walking away from her locker. And for that moment her feeling wasn't confusing anymore, her thoughts wasn't mixed up anymore. Everything was all clear. She knew exactly what she felt.

Max started rushing towards Emilia but was stopped when the girls hit came in front of her.
"Hey, so I was wondering,what are we wearing to the school sleepover?" Norah says and the other girls nod in agreement,
"Yeah, yeah, good question. Could you guys figure that out, I need to do something" Max says not listening to the girls trying to get to Emilia.
As she reaches Emilia,she grips a hold of her arm,
"Emilia,can we talk?" She says and right after the bell rings and Emilia shrugged her shoulder.
"Sorry, can't. I have class" she says and walks into the classroom leaving Max all alone outside in the hallway.

_________________

"What do you guys think I should do?" Max said sitting down on the couch beside Abby,
"What do you mean?" Norah says and looks up from her phone.
Max sighed nervously,
"I think i'm in love with Emilia" she says, feeling a weight on her chest suddenly disappear.
"Aww" Abby says and smiled at Max.
"Omg. Wow" Norah says also smiling widely.
She felt relieved that Abby and Norah was happy for her. She hasn't really talked about Emilia with Abby or Norah and when she finally said something it was nice to hear that they both approved and was happy for her.

After a moment of the three girls smiling at each other Ginny broke the nice vibes.
"So what should we wear for the school sleepover?" She says looking up from her phone.
"Oh yeah, We're matching shirts. But with the first letter of our names and then we'll all have matching 'MANG' shirts" Norah said excitedly,
"Sounds good" she said nodding.

"So how are you going to tell Emilia?" Norah said breaking the silence looking at Max with a wondering look.
Max raised an eyebrow at her,
"What do you mean?"
"Are you kidding me? You have to tell her how you feel" Norah said as Abby agreed wich got Max to smile for herself.

"Well I could just find her and tell her"  she says as Abby and Norah nods in agreement.
"Yeah, do that" Abby says and gives a supportive smile to Max who smiled back.
"Ew,don't tell her anything. Your just caught up over that Sofie broke up with you ghat your just willing to date anybody" Ginny says looking down at her phone, her comment made all three girls look at her.
"Can't you just shut up?" Norah said not realizing she had yelled and had gotten everyone in the hallway to look they're way.
The girls looked over at Norah who took a breath to calm down,
"Yeah,I agree with Norah. Can you please just shut up Ginny? I do not care what you think,and you can't change my mind about Emilia, okay? I really like her, so deal with it" Max said and sighed.
Abby poked on Max's shoulder and got her attention and pointed to right behind them.
There was Emilia, putting up her beautiful long black hair into a mid ponytail.
And yes, she did hear the girls talk about her.

Quickly Max stands up walks over to Emilia.
"Hi"
"Hey"

A/n I'm incredibly sorry for not posting, and I know the playlist wasn't as fun as an another chapter, but finally it's here:)

A/n
I'm incredibly sorry for not posting, and I know the playlist wasn't as fun as an another chapter, but finally it's here:)

Btw sorry for the short chapter, I promise there will come another longer one in at least a week!

And thank you guys soooo fkn much for 30k + readers, Thank you!