|Eleven|

Max and Emilia shared a cup of alcohol while Abby and Norah talked with Ginny about her and Hunter.
"So how did it happen?" Norah asked her curiously as Emilia rolled her eyes at Ginny and took the cup from Max and drank up all that was left.
Suddenly Emilia saw Marcus and made her way over to him,just to the other side of the kitchen Island.
"Sup Marc" Marcus glared at the nickname as Emilia smiled at him drunkly. 
"Hey Em" he greeted back as Emilia's face suddenly got serious,
"Only Max can call me that" she says sternly. He raised an eyebrow looking at her confused,Emilia shrugged and just went normal.
"Anyway,why you here? I thought you didn't like Max's buddies and all the parties" Emilia leaned onto the kitchen island as Marcus looked over at the girls. Suddenly he got in an intense eye stare with Ginny until he looked away towards the ground and then back at Emilia.
"I don't, I just came down to check if everything was okay" Emilia raised an eyebrow at him as he took a step closer,
"So what's going on?" He asked her leaning on the kitchen Island too,
"Well, we've been drinking,and some beer pong. Oh and Hunter went down on Ginny" Marcus and Emilia made disgusted faces as the last part came out of her mouth.
"What? Ya jealous?" Emilia smirked at him,
"Ew no. That thing with Ginny, it was all a mistake" he told her as she looked over at Ginny who looked at Marcus from across the room, so she didn't hear him.

Suddenly the music turns louder and everyone went to the living room to dance.
Max pulled Emilia with her as Marcus was left alone in the kitchen.

The girls danced around with everybody else as they were all drinking. Max and Emilia still shared the same cup as they took turns to drink.
As they were dancing close to each other Max took the last sip of the cup and threw it on the floor and took a hold onto Emilia's face and pressed her lips onto hers,as she kissed her back. They broke apart and both took a breath, Emilia bit her lip as Max grinned at her.

They continued to dance as suddenly the sirens of a police car echoed outside the house, someone turned off the music and everybody evacuated the house as others took the alcohol and left.
Max grabbed Emilia's wrist as they sprinted upstairs.

After a few hours the police had left but had taken Ginny with them as she was the one they caught.
She was picked up at the station by Paul who had spend the evening with her mother and as mayor he could get Ginny out easily.

Later Ginny got to know that it had been her own mother calling the cops on her and her friends.

___________

Emilia walked into the kitchen as she opened the freezer and took out an ice cream package and a spoon for her and Max.
She walked up the stairs towards her room as she got interrupted when she passed Marcus's room,
"Hey Em,wanna come in and have some fun" Marcus asked her as she immediately took a step away from him as he came out of his room.
"You've been drinking" Emilia stated and put the ice cream down on a side table in the hallway. She crossed her arms on her chest as she looked at him up and down,
"What? I couldn't let you guys have all the fun" he smiled and touched  her arm as she quickly removed his hand. No
"You should go to sleep" Emilia took the ice cream and walked towards her room. Marcus walked over to her and gripped her wrist and made her turn around to look at him just when he pressed his lips against hers.
She pushed him off of her as she could making him crash into the other wall, She looked at him fully disgusted before walking away.

_______________

She entered her room and saw Max looking at her paintings that leaned onto the wall. Max stopped at the big covered painting in the corner. She took the cloth and tried to uncover the painting but was cut off by Emilia when she entered the room.
"Hey I got Ice cream" Emilia says as she sits down on the couch, Max walked up to the couch and sat down in front of her.
"Everybody made it home?"
"Yeah,a few a bit drunk and after tonight, i don't think I will ever drink again" Emilia laughed at Max's answer,
"Sounds good" she agreed as Max took the ice cream from Emilia and started eating.

They laid down on the bed and watched a movie as they fell asleep in the same bed.

A/n
Ideas are created,and drama is coming!
Thanks for 10,9k
Love Richbitchalarm