|Thirteen|

The girls sat at the lunch table during their lunch period, Emilia and Abby had a conversation while Norah listened in, and across the table Ginny and Max sat eating their lunch.
Ginny turned to the side towards Max,she looked at her as Max glanced at her.
"What?" She snapped,
"What?"
"Ginny, stop. Can't you just back off"
She glared at Ginny who looked at her confused,
"What? I haven't done anything. Why are you so mad?" Max sighed heavily at Ginny. Max stood up and took a grip around Ginny's wrist and pulled her after her.
The girls reached a corner in the back of the school cafeteria,Ginny took a strand of her straight hair behind her ear and furrowed her brows.
"Oh stop playing. You know pretty well what you've done" Max glared at her, her voice becoming a bit louder for every word. Ginny stayed quiet,
"You try to talk me into getting together with Sophie when you know pretty well I have complicated feelings. And then you push me into her to make me talk to her when the last thing I want to do is to talk to her about my feelings" Max sounded with pain in her voice,
"You are the one being all confused, you needed a good push to talk to her. You really like Sophie and not Emilia. Why is that so hard for you to understand?" Max took a deep breath,trying calm herself down as Emilia walked her way.
"Hey Em" Max smiled as they got eye contact.
"I have school until a bit later. You wanna do the regular? Burgers and ice cream?" Emilia smiled widely at Max who was going happily accept the invite, but when she looked at Ginny who gave her a stern look. Max's smile faded away into a straight line,
"I'm sorry,I can't today. I have something I need to do"
"Oh okay, well maybe tomorrow then" she gave Max and Ginny a short smile and then turned around to walk away.
"But you can ask the other girls or something,maybe they want to hang out" Max advised Emilia who turned around to look at Max.
"Yeah, I don't know...It wouldn't be the same thing" Emilia's smile had gone away as she walked away.

________________

Ginny and Max sat on Max's bed studying as one of their phone's just buzzed. Both their phones laying where Ginny's at she looked at the phones and saw a text on Max's phone. She was just going to give the phone to Max until she saw it was Emilia who had texted her.
"Is it mine?" Max asks. Ginny stares down at the phone trying to come up with something,
"Uhh, no. It was mine" she lied and deleted the message from the screen.
"Who was it?"
"No one"
Suddenly Marcus walks into the room,
"Hey Max,this came to Emilia in the mail. She's not home yet, could you give it to her?" He asks while walking up towards the girls on the bed. Max looked up from her book and took the mail that was handed to her.
"Yeah sure" she says and puts it down on her bed beside her.
Max looked at Marcus waiting for him to leave the girls aline but he didn't,
"Why are you still here?" She raised an eyebrow at him as he looked up at her from the floor.
"Oh, I guess I'll go now" he says nodding his head. He did his salute and walked out of the room.
A phone buzzed and Ginny looked at her phone,
"It's my mom. She's going out after work,I need to babysit Austin tonight" Ginny says and starts to pack up her stuff into her backpack.
"You wanna come?" She asks Max who shrugged,
"Sure" Marcus stretched in his head into the room,
" I'll come too" he smiles at the girls who's already on their way out of the room.

_____________________

Emilia walked into Joe's Cafe and went up to the bar stools.
"Sup Joe" She says as she sits down on one of the bar stools,
"Hello" he walks over to Emilia and leans onto the other side of the counter of where she sits,
"What can I get for you today?" He smiles as she thinks about what she wanted.
"The usual please" she says as he nods as he reached for a cup and poured coke into it,
"So how are you today?" He asks Emilia while he handed her the cup.
"I'm okay" she sighed as she put her lips to the straw.
He froze for a second and looked her in the face,he rose an eyebrow seeing clearly something was wrong. Emilia looked up from the counter and saw him looking at her weirdly.
"What?"
"Whats wrong" Joe says and leans onto the counter again,
"What do you mean?" She huffs and sips from her coke.
"I can see your not okay, whats wrong?"
Emilia sighed as she looked up at the roof trying to avoid his eyes.
"Tell me"
"Fine, there's thi-" she was cut offed by the door bell when a woman walked into the room.
"Hey Joe" she says smiling at him while walking up to the same counter as Emilia sat at.
She sat down right beside Emilia while Joe put a whine glass on the counter,he turned to take one of the whine bottles and then poured it into the glass. He put the glass in front of the woman and she smiled as she received the glass.
The woman took the glass up to her lips, until she looked at the girl beside her,
"Sorry,how rude of me" the woman says with an accent. She held out her hand to Emilia.
"Georgia" Emilia reaches out and grabs her hand and shakes it.
"Emilia"

A/nIm so sorry for not posting, I've been really tired and busy, but now I'm back and trying to write more chapters:)

A/n
Im so sorry for not posting, I've been really tired and busy, but now I'm back and trying to write more chapters:)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 20K READERS!!!
Love you all ❤️