|Fifteen|

Two days after Emilia got to know that she was staying,Max hadn't spent that much time with her.
She had been very asocial from her friends and specially Emilia.
Emilia had grown more suspicious when every time she had offered ice cream or watching a movie together, Max had turned her down every time.
It made Emilia overthink. Was she the problem? Or had she said or done something to hurt Max? She asked herself again and again.

Emilia walked into school heading towards her locker,she saw "M.A.N.G." and the guys chilling at their spot on the couch.
She looked back into her locker to put in her code til she turned her back at the couch and realized what she had seen.
Max sat on the couch with Sophie in her lap kissing each other. Emilia blinked,trying make it go away. But sadly it didn't.

She put in her code into her locker and then took her books for the day into her backpack and then closed it.

She walked over to their spot, as she walked up Norah saw her and smiled when she approached.
"Hey" she said kindly, Emilia smiled back at Norah before glancing back at Max and Sophie who still made out without any breaks.

She didn't think she would feel the way she felt,she didn't understand it but still she couldn't resist to feel jealous. She couldn't believe that she had started feeling this way but what could she do? She was in love.

Emilia started walking back towards her locker before Norah stopped her,
"Hey where are you going?" She asked raising an eyebrow,
"I just forgot something in my locker" she says and Norah nodded in understanding as Emilia walked to the lockers.

She only opened the locker to stick in her head into it just to take a few quick deep breaths before pulling out her head and closed the locker.
On the other side hid Marcus making her look at him with her dead stare.
He put his hands up in surrender,
"Sorry, sorry" he said backing away a step.
"What do you want?" She looked at him confused.
At this moment Press and the other guys had started watching Emilia and Marcus.

Emilia and Marcus started walking separate ways to class. Emilia started walking past the group of friends until someone spoke.
"Whore" Press stated looking behind him at Emilia who quickly stopped just like her heart. Suddenly Max broke away from her make out session with Sophie and looked at Emilia who stood still.
"Excuse me-" Emilia says before she was cut off by Max who now stood up directed towards Press.
"Call her a whore one more time,and I swear you'll regret ever being born"
"It's fine Max, let me handle it-" Emilia tried but was cut off by Max again.
"Hey, I'm talking to you" she started snapping in the air before the boy.
"Hey! You do not talk to her like that. EVER. You hear me?" Max says angrily before storming off to her class with Emilia hand in hand.

___________________

"Are you okay?"Max asked after she had pulled Emilia away after class.
Emilia looked down at her own shoes, Max looked tried to look at Emilia but couldn't cause she was facing the floor.
"Em, talk to me. Are you okay?" Max said but received no answer. She took her hand to Emilia's chin and lifted up her face to looker at her.
"Are you okay?" She said looking deep into Emilia's eyes.
"Yeah, i'm okay. It's not what he said that made me feel. It doesn't really matter anymore, its already to late" Emilia said and walked away.
Maxine was left alone with a weird feeling that she couldn't stop thinking about. What had made Em sad? And was it her fault that Em feels this way?

Max took her back pack and left to go to her locker. When she had reached her locker Sophie approached,
"Hey Max?" She said and made her turn to look at her.
"Hi Sophie" she said and went in for a kiss but wasn't met with one. Max looked weirdly at Sophie wondering whats wrong.
"This is hard but I'm just going to say it cause it's the way it's supposed to be" Sophie's words left Max even more confused. She raised an eyebrow at Sophie.
"I know you like Emilia"
"What?"
"You don't need to hide it, it's okay. Your heart wants what it wants. And it's not me. It's her" Sophie said looking over at Emilia who stood at the other side of the hallway looking into her locker.
Even when she is together with Sophie she still got butterflies when she saw the girls black long hair. She still felt like her real self when she is spending time with Emilia. Max enjoyed being in the same room as Emilia because her presence was enough to make her feel happy.
That's when she realized that she really was in love with Emilia.

A/nThis one was kind of shorter but still has A LOT :)Im happy I could release a second chapter this week

A/n
This one was kind of shorter but still has A LOT :)
Im happy I could release a second chapter this week.

Hope you like this chapter