|Six|

After a couple of hours of painting Emilia started getting hungry,she went to check the pantry but then changed her mind.
She looked around after Max but couldn't find procent her anywhere.
"Hey Marcus where's Max?" Emilia yelled from the stairs.
"At Ginny's,why?" He responded and walked towards the stairs.
"Im hungry,where do I get food?" She said with a tired smile.
"Joe's Cafe? There are probably other places,but Joe's the best" he says as he walks down the stairs.
"Okay thanks" Emilia says and walks toward the hall, she put on her heels and took her leather jacket and headed towards the door.
"Have fun" he shouts efter her as she exits the house.

She took a walk to town and successfully found the place, she ordered her food and then took off to go back to the Baker's house.

As Emilia came back to the house she sat in her bed with some fries and a burger.
She was use to being alone like this,she didn't have those good kind of friends that she could call and hang out with,her friends wasn't even her friends. They were actually the ones ghat got her to Wellsbury in the first place.
Suddenly her door opens and Max peaked her head in,
"Ooh you got food?" She exclaimed and walked in happily,she took a few fries in her hand and ate them as she looked at Emilia.
"Why are you lonely?" She suddenly asks and sits down on the floor. Her question got Emilia confused,she hesitated but then thought about it.
"I guess i'm just the lonely type,I prefer to be alone" she says as she takes a bite out of her burger.
"Do you have good friends back home?" Max raises her brow and looked at Emilia curiously.
"Nah,only a few shitty friends,not really friends but i guess they work out sometimes" max didn't know how that felt but still felt a bit sad for Emilia. Max don't know to handle life without friends.

_________________

Emilia had fallen asleep after eating and chatting with Max. When she looked at the time she remember the costume party.
She dressed and did her hair and makeup, Emilia had been to halloween party's before,a lot of lame costumes,strangers and especially a lot of  drugs and alcohol. She wasn't new to all the drugs and alcohol,what do think got her here to Wellsbury in the first place?

Emilia walked fast in her thigh high heels,she was running late for the party that she almost kind of excited for. She had only been here for almost a week now,and making friends wasn't her best side. The only people she knew was Max and Marcus and she lives in the sane house with them, she hadn't made any other friends, but enemies? Maybe a few, Ginny,Norah,Abby, they've been hating on Emilia ever since she came to town. Max had been spending much more time with Emilia instead of the 'Mang' squad,and that made the other girls mad.

She made it to the house that were hosting the party, she walked down the stairs as she saw how the girl squad wasn't there. Emilia tried to look around to find Max when a guy said her name,
"Aren't you,Emilia? Right?" He asked as she turned around and walked towards him.
"Yeah, and you are?" Emilia took the chance and decided to make a new friend.
"Hunter" She smiled friendly at him as he handed her a cup,
"Beer?"
"No thanks,i don't drink"
"So what are you dressed up as?" Another guy asks as he comes and leans on Hunter's shoulder.
"A pirate?" Suddenly the music was cut off and a new artist was playing. Emilia soon realized who was it was playing. Britney spears.
When everybody's attention was directed towards the stairs a girl in a red suit danced down the stairs.
Emilia bit her lip as she watched Max dance in front of her. After Max,Abby came,then Norah,and lastly Ginny,them all dressed up as all iconic Britney spears outfits.
As they're dance was done they took a few photos and then separated. Hunter surprised Ginny from behind as Emilia went up to Max and the others. Max smiled at Emilia as she saw her walking towards them.
"That was really hot" Emilia says shocked to Max.

A/nSorry for slow updates :/ Hope u like it tho:)

A/n
Sorry for slow updates :/
Hope u like it tho:)