09

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

he stood there. beyond belief.

but a spark was felt.

of course he didn't feel it. his feelings remained confused.

yet, he took that as a yes.

"yes!" he shouted in success. jumping up and down, he knew something was bound to be improving.

the guy took out his phone and dialed a number as he strolled down the long path.

"hello?"

"sunoo? where are you? i have something to talk about."

"at home. hold on, let's meet at the park near your place."

"great."

jungwon hang up then saw a notification pop up from his screen. he clicked the notice without reading the messenger.

kang jiyeon:
i'm not stalking you or anything. i just heard you talk to sunoo from the phone. don't tell them i know about the deal.
let's do this as a revenge for forcing you to go out with me hihi.

he read her message and quickly looked up to her bedroom window. he saw jiyeon, holding her phone as she glared deeply towards him.

before he could say a word, she gave him an eye-to-eye warning and held her curtains closed.

the boy chuckled and focused back on his phone.

yang jungwon:
not your best come back but sure. i don't really care.

kang jiyeon:
just don't say a word that i told you last night, now get going before my dad notices you standing there for the past 5 minutes.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"so, what's up? is this about jiyeon? if it isn't, i am not interested." sunoo welcomed himself and sat beside jungwon on the bench.

"don't worry sunoo, it is. just sit down."

"great." he grinned, ears all in.

'don't tell them i know about the deal.'  he could imagine her voice ringing inside his head.

"things have been going great."

sunoo squealed as the younger spoke, knowing his plan was working out just fine.

"i have a question though."

"yeah? what is it?"

"how did you guys suddenly become...i don't know, so close?"

jungwon looked at the boy beside him. a touch of confusion painted on his face. "what do you mean? wasn't that the point of this deal?"