10

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"i'm not forcing you to tell me jiyeon."

jiyeon gazed at him, bewildered. "don't you want to know?"

he shook his head, walking pass her and leaned on the lockers. "i told you i don't want to know what happen to you a long ago because i wasn't a part of it. even if everybody in the school is aware, i don't want to give you a trauma again. i'm here to give you back the light you're craving for, not to add more darkness."

she stood there in awe. she wanted to tell him for real now, just maybe a few more days, that's not bad.

"anyways, today's day four. do you want to watch another movie?" he offered.

jiyeon noticed that he was feeling down and it was all her fault. "no. we have the same last period later. i know where to go. see you at class." she showed a small smile and slowly walked away.

he watched her go, she was also feeling down. how bad was that accident? he really wanted to hear about it.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

jiyeon sat at the edge near the window. head resting on top of her arms, watching the view from the window while everybody was packing their bags.

jungwon sat beside her, worried about her current state since she hasn't moved her pose for the past thirty minutes.

"get up." jungwon stood from his seat, pulling her school blazer. she still didn't shift. not even a finger, that he ended up pulling off her blazer instead.

he let out a sigh and walked to the direction she was facing to. "time is ticking kang jiyeon, what's the plan?"

"i'm tired. leave me alone."

he stepped aback. "woah. what's wrong with you?"

she glanced at his face, a tint of shock was shown. yet she didn't mind and closed her eyes as she turned her head to the other side.

people in the room lessened and lessened, jungwon and jiyeon remained inside. "hey jiyeon, why are you still here? let's go out." heejin spoke, entering the conversation between the two.

"sure. i'll just—"

"sorry heejin, she can't today. from her stated words, she's tired." he paused glaring at jiyeon. "maybe some other time." the guy showed a smile.

heejin responded with a weirded out look. something fishy was going on between the two. "sure. see you two tomorrow." and left.

"what was that?"

jiyeon finally sat up, feeling pissed off.

"you said you're tired, i basically repeated what you said." jungwon pinched his nose and dropped her blazer, taking his bag to leave.

"wait." she held onto his wrist, preventing him to leave.

jiyeon eventually stood up as well, picking up here blazer from his desk and wore it as quick as she could.