11

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"really?"

"trust me, i won't." jungwon reassured, holding her hand tightly. he felt her smile, sighing in relief after realizing she wasn't feeling under the weather anymore.

"i'm sorry if i can't bring myself to tell you about my unfortunate gone times, it's not like i don't trust you, i'm just not sure how to explain it in the best way."

"i won't pressure you to tell me jiyeon. i just hope that you're not forcing yourself to find somebody new if you haven't let go of whatever you experienced."

she let a smile after hearing those comforting words. no other being ever thought about what she was feeling deep down. they were only after her to know about the gossips and rumors.

"whoever's going to end up with you will certainly be lucky jungwon. if they ever end up playing with your feelings, i'd come after them."

the boy laughed when he heard those silly words come out of her mouth. "what if you're the one who ends up with me?" he stared down at her.

"you don't know that—"

"that's why i'm asking."

"well," she paused, thinking of words to describe what she's feeling inside. "i guess crying won't be part of my life most of the time."

jiyeon spoke straightforwardly. from the observation of today, he's the type of guy who'd never leave you crying, always trying his best to give the comfort a person is needing.

"i can't directly tell how i feel about you right now, but i hope you know that i'm not trying to waste thirty-one days of your time."

the lass patted his head, messing up his hair.

"so what do you want to do now?"

"i don't know." he shrugged. "maybe you should go home. i don't think it's safe if you keep moving and moving, you need to rest."

jiyeon shook her head, signaling a no. "i'm fine—"

"i'm taking you home and my desicion's final. i won't take a risk if it's about your safety."

•❅──────next day──────❅•

"hurry up jiyeon! we might miss the bus." yena yelled from the other end. she, along with heejin shouted towards the other girl, jiyeon, who was walking in like a snail.

jiyeon's two friends currently sat at the bench provided by the bus stop. yena was impatiently waiting and heejin being forced to do so by yena.

jiyeon basically forced herself to go to school today. she had too much fun watching her favorite shows to the fact that she overslept.

her legs carried her entire state, eyes barely open, and her hair messed up as if she got electrified. "yeah hold on we have plenty of time." she yawned.