20

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"what?"

"didn't we agree that no serious feelings should be developing towards that guy?"

"yes we did dad, did you see me kiss him?"

"he was—"

"answer my question."

"no."

"then no serious feelings were confirmed. don't be too worried dad, it's too weird to think that you're so curious about a teenager girl's life." jiyeon scoffed, walking to the front door.

her father's eyes never left jiyeon. she seemed too suspicious. the fact that she was standing straight, not even bothering to look at his dad, he knew something was going on.

"move dad, let me in the house." jiyeon spoke, slightly trying to shove his father aside.

the elder looked stern. he was even dressed too formal for a casual sunday dinner. they might have probably made plans without telling jiyeon. again.

"we have guests in there later."

"what why? it's just supposed to be you, me, and mom at the dining table tonight."

"don't you remember?"

jiyeon confused as hell, practically was leaning over the railing, crossing her arms as curiousity filled her eyes.

"dad? what's happening? i don't understand."

her father pinched his nose and let out a huge exhale, keeping his hands rested inside his pockets.

"just wear more formal clothes, minjun's parents are coming over."

jiyeon's breath hitched, she beated her chest for a few times before finally standing up on her feet. at a certain point, a part of her body was panicking to see the parents of someone she loved dearly talk to her about what is now going on in her life.

"and you didn't even try to ask me? dad! this is minjun's parents! up until today, i can still see the disappointment in their eyes whenever i make contact with them." jiyeon finally raged, walking back and forth.

"oh they will be disappointed once they find out someone new is entering your life." he mocked, entering the house and slamming the door close.

jiyeon flinched, eyes even closed. she then glared at the door, completely feeling pissed. she screamed and screamed yet no noise came out. she was mad and it was the exact same reason over and over again.

"FUCK!" she yelled, stress building up inside her. she wasn't satisfied at all. just when she's finally in a good mood to meet her family, it gets worse and worse.

"watch your language!" the neighbor shouted back making her startled.

jiyeon jumped off the staircase of the front door, needing to have time to herself. she kicked every pebble that came her way, putting all of her anger to it.