EPILOGUE

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

another day has passed.

the sun was brighter than usual today.

and since it was, jiyeon rested on a rocking chair at the porch of her temporary house, in her pajamas while sipping her mug of hot chocolate to keep her warm from the cold breeze paris has provided.

"you're up early." yena yawned and stretched her hands up high, sitting beside the unbothered girl on the bench.

"good morning to you too." she cheekily smiled as she continued to drink her beverage.

yena oddly smiled too. she knew something was up; only this time, it is something...good? judging from jiyeon's face, she seemed brighter and happier.

"did something happen last night?"

"yeah, i saw you two sob like weirdos." jiyeon rolled her eyes as she crossed her legs.

"no not that! after you went out around midnight or like a quarter before it?"

jiyeon chuckled hard and stood up to go back inside and fix herself up since it was going to be another busy trip in this city.

"that's none of your concern my lovely yena...heh."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"wow..." jiyeon was speechless while she read detailed information from a brochure she was holding.

the entire class was gathered. right before they have the chance to wander in paris with their own plans, they had to attend one event together...

...since the place was quite interesting.

"never knew i'd be watching at one of the greatest theaters in the world!" heejin excitingly squealed and took her bag from jiyeon who was forced to carry the belongings of her friends.

"ow...that hurts." she whined, rubbing her shoulder where the bag used to be rested at. yena on the other hand, also took her purse and both ran inside with heejin.

"WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

"we want to be at the first row!"

jiyeon let out a huge sigh when she can no longer catch up with them. the moment her friends weren't in sight anymore, she picked up her bag from the floor and remained to me standing in front of the theater. she didn't really have that much friends so she hesitated in going in.

"looks like it's just you and me."

a person approached jiyeon.

curious, she turns around and there she sees her boyfriend all dressed up like a parisian. just like her.

"hi."