19

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"ooh, pick that one."

"are you sure? if you choose this one, your budget won't be enough to buy another one."

"well, i prefer quality over quantity."

"but it doesn't even look that good."

"fuck you, it is."

two figures bickered with each other as they lie down on the stone cold floor, though protected with soft and warm blankets.

jiyeon and heejin both stayed at an empty spot of the living room, a bowl of popcorn resting on jiyeon's side, and a laptop facing the both of them.

engaged to the bright screen, they continued to browse through different kinds of online shops, looking for clothes during the middle of the night.

"what about this one?"

"too plain."

"this?"

"too colorful."

"fine, how about this?"

"eh, you could look for something better."

heejin gritted her teeth and pulled jiyeon's ear, feeling irritated to how she still wasn't happy about everything she showed.

"OW! heejin do you have a death wish?" jiyeon put a sinister smile on her face and instantly pinched the other's ear too, now they're tied.

jiyeon looked at heejin's expression, showing that she's ready for a fight and was also feeling annoyed.

"you won't want to mess with me this late, i drank coffee earlier."

"please, i can defeat you with just a flick."

"shut up."

"yeah? what do you know about fighting?"

"more than you."

"do not."

"do too."

blabbers filled the air. an insult after an insult coming out of each girl's mouth. none bothered to quit.

"you're such a bad liar, you don't even move a single finger during gym class."

"and if i tell you someone taught me how?"

"w-wha—"

before heejin spoke one more word, the other girl pretended to not hear and performed an attack she learned a few days ago.

"KANG JIYEON! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" heejin cried, wiggling to get off jiyeon's grip.

she smirked to herself, knowing she perfected that move. she gladly got off heejin and comfortably layed on her side of the blanket.