27

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

6:00 AM, friday morning.

it's been a week.

no conversation has been experienced.

early in the morning, an entire building was busy running around to handle their last minute jitters despite the sun not even seen to be rising.

"have you guys seen my jacket?"

"which one?"

"the one i just bought the other day."

"must be in the laundry."

jiyeon rushed to find one specific clothing, her time left to pack was limited. their flight was going to leave in less than two hours.

"hurry jiyeon!"

"damn it! just give me five more minutes!" she panicked, practically just throwing all of her clothes in her suitcase at the same time she was getting ready.

"i told you to set your alarm, now look." yena crossed her arms while she leaned back to the door, watching the girl forcefully making herself worry about things she shouldn't.

finally finishing, jiyeon grabs her heavy bags and barged outside of the dorm; not even minding when she passed yena's presence along the way.

she struggles in pulling her belongings which were rested on the floor, not even caring if it gets dirty.

"heave ho! you can do it!" yena kept teasing since she wasn't having a hard time anyways. jiyeon, irritated yet tried to keep it in since people were still tired and was only forced to wake up.

"okay just a few more." she whispered to herself once she saw the bus in her eyesight. jiyeon gladly gives her suitcase to the bus monitor while carrying her personal one.

when she did, the girl couldn't help but stretch her hands up. earning weird glances from her fellow classmates, she only ended up rolling her eyes and willingly got on the vehicle.

jiyeon went to find a vacant seat, unfortunately, they were all occupied or being reserved for someone else.

"jiyeon! over here!" heejin waved to her friend to show that at least one seat was saved for her.

"hi." jiyeon smiled back, sitting down beside heejin although noticing something odd.

"um, heejin?"

"what?" heejin answered as she ate her breakfast snack.

"did you bother sleeping last night? bitch, have you seen your eyebags?!" jiyeon pulled the girl's cheeks down. the eyebags were pretty obvious since no sign of makeup was seen in her bare face.

heejin rolled her eyes, realizing that it wasn't really anything big. "chill. i just got too excited— i mean this is france we're going to! to be more specific, paris!"