01

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"excuse me, come again?" jungwon coughed.

yena quickly took out her phone and scrolled throughout her gallery. finally, she showed a picture of jiyeon. "here. this is kang jiyeon. she's rather um, quiet— but she's really nice once you get to know her."

"so jungwon, are you in or not?" sunoo butted in on the conversation.

"game on. but just so you guys know, i'm not letting a girl stop me from leaving this place." he scoffed and proceeded to walk away. "wait! don't you want her number?" heejin yelled.

he stopped on his tracks and slowly turned around. "no need, i have my ways."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"where the hell are they?" jiyeon sighed while tapping her fingers against her desk. her eyes kept on focusing towards the door, waiting for yena and heejin's figure to show up but they still hasn't entered.

jiyeon was too focused on waiting for yena and heejin that she didn't even notice jungwon enter the classroom. as jungwon entered, he observed the place, trying to look for the girl he was forced to target.

finally, he noticed her sitting at the edge, eyes completely staring at the entrance door. jungwon took his chance and sat beside her.

jiyeon finally snapped out of her thoughts and noticed the boy she once saw earlier. "hello— hi, this seat is saved for someone else. do you mind sitting somewhere else?"

jungwon didn't listen. instead he rested his head on the table and slowly closed his eyes. jiyeon looked at him in disbelief and let out a scoff.

"jiyeon~" heejin hummed when she entered the room. the girl let out a smile until she saw her seat taken by someone already. "speaking of which, here she is, you go find another seat." jiyeon spoke once again.

the boy opened his eyes and signaled heejin to go sit at the back. heejin felt confused at first but then suddenly remembered the deal she contributed with a while ago with the boys.

"ah right. it's okay jiyeon, jungwon can sit there for the meantime." she winked and walk towards the back.

jiyeon's mouth was wide open about heejin's sudden decision. she looked back to the new boy and scoffed. "what do you want from me?" she raised a brow.

jungwon sat up and looked at her. "nothing, i just want to sit here. is there a problem?" he answered.

she let out a disgusted smile and faced to the front. "no, there isn't."

"good then."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

science period.

half of the class weren't paying attention, some were even asleep. meanwhile, jiyeon was too busy doodling things on her notebook. science wasn't really her favorite class.