02

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

jungwon read the notification that popped up in his phone. "wow jungwon! she's already texting you? it hasn't even been a day, you're a legend!" sunoo nudged towards him while the rest of the group started to clap along.‏‏‎ ‎

"shut up. it's just about the science project. i haven't made a plan to ask her out yet." he spoke and opened the chat.

yang jungwon:
let's do it tomorrow, after class, at the internet cafe. is that a good plan?

kang jiyeon:
okay. don't be late.

"what a bossy ass." he scoffed and went back to catch up with his friends.‏‏‎ ‎

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

it was currently 2PM. jiyeon was silently resting her head on her desk while the class waited for their teacher. her moments of silence got disturbed when she heard a huge noise coming from her side. she immediately sat up only to see jungwon sitting beside her.

"you again?" jiyeon asked with a slightly annoyed tone.

"i sit here now. is there a problem with that?" jungwon smiled and looked towards her direction. "this isn't where you're supposed to sit. heejin owns this seat before you even came to this school."

"it dosen't seem like anyone is upset with the fact of me sitting here, besides this seat technically dosen't have an owner." he let out a laugh and gazed back to the front.

jiyeon kept on staring at him unbelievably. he thinks he could boss people around just because he's new in the campus. "men are all the same." she whispered to herself and rested her head back on her seat.

"you know i heard that right?" jungwon spoke and kicked her chair causing her to stand up. "are you crazy?! i could've fell!" jiyeon screeched, making her gain some of the students' attention. "yeah but did you fall?"

at this point, jiyeon was completely pissed. "that's right. men are all the same. all they do is cause mischief." she repeated and fixed her desk.

"don't worry, i'm not-"

"doesn't seem like it."

jungwon glared at her while poking his tongue from his inner cheek. "hmph, you'll see."

and that was about it since they last quarreled.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"hey jiyeon, my mom's inviting you and yena for dinner. we should all go there together." heejin greeted as she approached jiyeon's seat.

"ah about that, i have to do the science project with jungwon today, but if your mom really wants us at the dinner, then we'll just postpone-"

"no need. you two have fun." heejin reassured and winked towards yena who was behind jiyeon. "you two need to stop. you are not going to make me go out with jungwon."