07

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"oh." jungwon stopped on his tracks, making jiyeon too. she glanced at him in concern. wondering why he suddenly paused. "is everything okay? what's up with you?"

he wasn't sure about what to answer. he's never been close to love anyways right?

there she sensed it. once jiyeon saw his face, she knew what was going in. "let me guess, you've never been in love haven't you?"

jungwon was flustered. he withdrew from her grip and put on a poker face, looked back on the road and walked pass jiyeon.

jiyeon responded with a frown. "wait up." she whispered, holding onto his wrist. "you can't just leave me here. it's not safe."

he gazed down on her. she looked scared. jungwon couldn't help but roll his eyes at her. "i won't. your dad might kill me if i do. he dosen't trust me with you. what more could he do if he realizes i'm the reason for your trouble."

"good that you know— anyways, i'm sorry for bringing the mood down, i didn't mean to." she said, resting her hands inside her pockets.

"you're right. i have never loved anyone yet." he suddenly stated, looking down with a smile.

"h-how? with that face? gosh girls would come running for you."

"then how come you're not running for me?" jungwon grinned, grabbing her from the waist. jiyeon choked on her breath, immediately stepping away. "are you crazy?"

"i guess." he lifted his shoulders, proceeding to walk ahead without her. "you're keeping a secret kang jiyeon. don't worry, i won't force you to tell me."

she looked at the guy in shock. why was he suddenly making these kind of moves? "well, here's your street. you should get going."

jungwon pointed towards the long path, jiyeon's house almost visible from afar. her eyes followed the direction his finger was pointing to. "i don't want to go home."

"huh? don't you have a curfew to follow?"

"i don't care. i break it everytime when i'm with my friends." she answered, passing her street and hopped to the one across.

"are you coming with me or not?" she turned back to him who seems pretty worried. "stop worrying i'll be fine. my parents won't even notice i'm not at home, they barely care to think of my existence if ever i am."

"fine. but if something happens to you, you're taking the risk."

"yeah, yeah, whatever."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"i'm hanging out with an actual child." jungwon muttered under his breath. as of now, he was standing in front of the shore while jiyeon was cartwheeling on the soft sand.

she seemed so unbothered. forgetting about jungwon's presence and just putting her energy to whatever the hell is happening.