18

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

jungwon, flustered, stood up from the grass and sat beside jiyeon. their conversation lessened its course,  both preferring to be more silent.

"i don't know how to answer that question actually." he joked, unsure of what to say next.

"love...love is something new to my life. i was nowhere near experiencing the feeling itself, so to answer your question containing if you are worth the wait..."

he looks at him and she does the same, the energy between them starts to decrease as well.

"...my answer would be yes."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

jiyeon hastily unlocked the lock of her dorm door, silently entering with her body full of tiredness and hunger.

she left the kitten with jungwon after they landed back on the city as she went to the dorm on her own.

"yena?" jiyeon called, looking for yena in confusion to why she wasn't there.

"yena went home to get more clothes, hi." a voice answered coming from the bathroom, and there showed heejin.

"oh hey, what are you doing here?" she smiled, turning to close the main door.

heejin approached the tall mirror, putting on a sweater to protect herself from the cold breeze the air conditioner was providing.

"mother goose proposed that i should cook you dinner tonight—"

"mother goose?"

"kim yena, who else? she doesn't trust you with the kitchen for some reason." she mentioned, scrolling through her phone.

"wow that brat. she doesn't even trust me with a kitchen stove." she shoved the keys on the key rack and went to change her clothes.

jiyeon goes to her room and pulls out a pair of pajamas and went to the bathroom to take a warm shower. after a few minutes she flings the door open and headed to the kitchen and rested her arms on the counter, watching heejin prepare ingredients for cooking.

"since when did you learn how to cook?" the other teased, making the room less tense and more comfortable.

"my mom thought me some recipes, i'm basically wife material now." she clicked her tongue as she pointed finger guns towards her while wearing her apron.

"yeah whatever." jiyeon playfully rolled her eyes and jumped on the couch, wiggling to find her perfect position and lazily grabs the remote control, clicking buttons to find the best show airing.

she blows a raspberry once she finished skimming all of the channels, none caught her interest. jiyeon lets go of the remote, letting it bounce on the couch.

"where did all the fun shows go? please, this is why i don't bother watching the television anymore."

she let out a scoff and stood to go the window, viewing the city below her that wasn't covered by the curtains.