SPECIAL CHAPTER

It's been a year. GOSHHHH I don't even know where to start. 31 Days has always been so unexpected. It was a rollercoaster ride, it was and still is a very special story to me.

It's my second book, but I felt so attached to it. I never expected to write something like THAT. No one really thought that this book would be what it is now and it's so close to reaching 100k reads!

Jiyeon and Jungwon, will always be the perfectly imperfect written characters of mine and I am so grateful that I met them in a way I never even thought I would.

Belated Happy Anniversary 31 Days. I love how you blossomed from a month into a year.

To all the lonely hearts out there, this is my gift for you for this year's Valentine's Day. To all who's reading today, Feb. 14, enjoy the special chapter!

___________________________________

Meaning

Jiyeon

"Love!"

I turned around to the voice before my lips form up to a smile. There he is, walking towards me with his usual bright smile and glistening eyes. The things I'd do to see him like this every day after another. There he is, my love.

I wouldn't be lying if I said he was one of the greatest happenings that life had ever given to me. I am flawed, and far from perfect, so I would definitely consider myself so lucky to have him, so lucky.

He just got back from a tour with his class. I was waiting for him outside near the Eiffel Tower, sitting at a bench. Jungwon started to run to me now, the smile never leaving his face.

"You're sweating," I laughed softly while wiping off the sweat on his forehead with the towel that was resting on his shoulder from earlier. "Let's go, you're surely tired already, right?"

I saw his teasing smile as he scooped my waist with one hand, pulling me into a warm embrace. I heard him laugh on my ears. "Not anymore."

He paints words so well, that I end up appreciating it. I was a sucker for a guy like him, I could even imagine myself at the point where I would do things I usually won't just for him. But who am I kidding? I've already done that so many times.

"Are you flirting with me?" I laughed again.

"Hmm, you think? But that's how I talk to you everyday," He sneered. "Have you still not gotten used to it?"

I playfully rolled my eyes and pushed him away. Grabbing my things from the bench, I walked away without him. "Enough with the flirting."

Jungwon's endless laugh could be heard even from meters away. But then my mouth lets out a huge scream when I saw him kneel in front of me and grabbed my legs to put me on his back. I had the urge to slap his shoulders for him to put me down.

"Jungwon, you jerk! Put me down!"

I was stunned when he shook his head as a no. I could feel the glares and stolen looks from us, probably wondering what all the fuss is about.

"I'm pretty sure you're more tired than me. You have been waiting for about an hour," he chuckled, staring at me from the side. "Rest, love. I'll wake you up when we've reached the bus. I can manage a few more steps."

I'd thank the skies everyday that they gave me one more chance to find someone like him to love. I'd thank fate that I could spend youth like this. Yang Jungwon was unexpected to me, and I'll always find a way to think that I don't deserve him.