her eyes wondered around the dark scene. cars passing by, shops open with their attracting bright logos, and of course the people, walking on the sides, holding hands.

jiyeon was used to the sight, moving to the other side of the room with larger windows. she looked around, and something finally caught her attention.

from the opposite building on where she was at, a certain window made her focus.

"well, look who we have here."

she chuckled to herself, noticing that it was someone familiar. a young guy was seen, was seen reading a book, wearing glasses looking very invested in the story.

"jungwon."

he hasn't moved for quite a span of minutes, only when it's time to flip another page. while he was busy, resting on his window desk, his friends were right behind him, having fun.

one of them even attempted him to join the activity but he refused, focusing back on his book.

"hey jiyeon, do you want cheese in this?" heejin retreats her look back to jiyeon, waiting for her to answer.

"mmh, yeah, that must be delicous. can't wait." she mocked, grabbing a stool nearby and sat back down, enthused and entertained.

the other girl returned a fury and confused look, examining what she was doing. still having no clue, heejin stops her cooking and comes to see what the fuss was all about.

"what are you—" before she starts scolding jiyeon, she looked towards the window, there she also saw what the girl was staring at for minutes now.

heejin looked back to jiyeon, hugging her legs and was wrapped around a warm blanket as she rested on her cozy chair.

"look at him heejin, isn't that just adorable? it's been a while since i've seen someone so interested in reading." she puts a smile on her face as she continued to look at the boy who was placed floors below theirs.

there she realized.

"do you like him?"

"of course, he's my friend."

heejin nodded, taking her position behind jiyeon, playing with her hair.

"but do you like him as a man?"

"what?!" jiyeon nervously laughed, standing up from her seat and pretended to remove dust from her clothes.

"come on! don't be defensive! he seems perfect for you, don't you realize that?"

"you've ruined the moment heejin. whatever i'll help you set up the food." jiyeon smacked her head and returned the stool to where it usually should be at and goes to the kitchen to start setting up.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

eight o' clock in the evening.