-24 pt2-

AN// always the damn J names 😔

Julian chuckled, "yes, let me buy a pretty lady a drink," he winked leading you to the bar, you set your hands on the counter as you ordered, "a whisky lady?" He said as you sipped your drink, "who's the lucky man?" He said, placing a hand on your back "oh- god," you sighed trying to cover your imminent fear "he works in the same building, his names- uhm- Matt." You smiled weakly "if he asks I only said this after a few drinks but he's terribly boring, same thing everyday, you know?" He nodded sipping from his drink "yeah, most men tend to be like that, they need to be extracted from our society, they're nothing but a burden." You scanned him up and down reluctantly nodding, "you've cheated haven't you, on Matt?"

"I- I have n-" you looked up at him "yeah- just this one time, with my best friend," Julian looked you up and down "we worked through it though, we're okay, we're getting married." Julian nodded, throwing back his drink "and you'd do it again?" he said slowly. You shook your head "no never," Julian smirked "I really wouldn't," you murmured into the rim of your cup. He winked and ordered another glass as you began to stall, asking him questions, suddenly you heard the police cars in the distance, then the lights began to shine through the windows, two officers one short and skinny one tall and wide, entered the bar. "Julian Montgomery, you're under arrest for the-" before you could slip away the officer was down, just as fast as the first Julian shot the other. "Julian," you whispered.

"Shut the hell up, bitch," He said, his arm pinning you against him "move and shoot you," he yelled. You stood, frozen, clutching Spencer's ring his voice in your head I love you repeating over and over.

Spencer POV

Everyone sat in a palpable nervous sweat as we tuned in on the radio. Two officers down, 10 hostages. Sailors Cabin, Woods and dale street. "FUCK," I clasped my hands around the steering wheel, accelerating down the highway "Reid, slow down, you're going to hit someone," Emily said over the intercom.
"He has Y/N," I snapped. I wasn't about to loose her not again. I looked at the GPS, 2 hours and 45 minutes. "shit."
//

You were drenched in sweat, unable to differentiate between yours a Julians. Why did everything have to end this way. Julian pressed the hun to your temple, you winced. This was the end was it. You squeezed his arm "Let them go," you whispered as he pulled his arm around your neck, you had signed up for this, by dating Spencer, by putting yourself in this bar when you could've run, but these people, they were just innocent bystanders.

"They'll call the cops." Julians swag the gun around the room "they're already coming, you fired a gun a crowded area, let these people go, please," you begged "I'm your ticket out of here not them." Reluctantly Julian let each person out one by one, you watched as they nervously filed out of the door, stepping over the bodies of the officers as they exited.

"Why are you doing this?" You asked softly, he loosened his grip around you, pushing the gun to your shaking body sitting you at the bar. He sat next to you, finishing his drink with one hand as the other held the weapon to your ribs. "Because, I needed some people
out of my way," He growled, "Don't become one of them, if you comply maybe I won't kill you so violently." He pulled his phone from his pocket setting it on the bar. "When the feds call, you pick up. Tell them I want a car and my chauffeur outside in one hour or your dead, you hear me?" You winced as he drove the gun harder into your side.

"Y-yes sir-" Your hands shook as you tried to fold them in your lap. You finally knew the answer to Spencer's question as you say, in a cold sweat, with an armed, drunk psycho using your life as a bartering tool. You wanted to marry him, you wanted to have his kids, you wanted to raise them with him. You wanted a family. You wanted all the constant push and pull and the little empty space between you to be filled with a family, love, commitment. Suddenly Julians phone started to vibrate against the counter, he nodded at you to pick up the phone.

"H-hello." Your voice was shaky and barley audible.

"Y/N?" Spencer's voice wafted from the other end of the line "oh thank god, you're alive."

"I- I'm okay-" Julian cocked the gun, you whimpered "he wants a car with his driver outside in a hour or he's going to shoot me." You spit out, saying the words so quickly you almost tripped over your own tongue.

"Y/N, can you hand him the phone," you mumbled something along the lines of yes and handed the phone to Julian.

"What" he spat. You could hear Spencer from over where you sat, he was yelling "look you sick bastard, I know you were only ever trained to get to the top no matter what but if you hurt that woman, I'm going to make sure you pay for it."

"Yeah what if I'm dead?" Julian mocked.
"Then I'll just have to go for Katrina." Spencer had a mocking tone to his voice, Julians face grew pale, the veins in his head popping out.
"Leave my wife out of this you fucker," he slammed the phone on the table, hanging up. Julian looked you dead in the eyes.

"You're going to die, and I'm going to become the greatest man history has ever seen," his god complex was basically shoving itself out of his throat as he spoke. "And your little FBI friends can cry over your grave knowing that I have control, over your life, even their lives."

"Please," you whispered as you looked down "please, I've never done anything, the whole point of believing in god is yo decipher good and bad, I've never done a thing."

"You kissed another man, didn't you?" He pressed the gun against your neck "that's a sin, you dirty whore, that's a fucking sin,"

"punishable by death."