-13-

TW violence ✌🏼
It occurred to you as you cleaned your kitchen that Spencer never said it back. He had been gone on yet another case the next morning and it had been about two days, even though the case was local, he still slept in a hotel near the Police station. It was only dawning on you now, as you washed the remittance of your meal off your plate, why? you weren't sure. Was it now causing you anxiety, yes. You pushed the rubber gloves on your hands off and grabbed your phone dialling his number, he hadn't called you yet although if it was an important case that wasn't out of the norm for him. You hear Spencer's voice on the other end, and someone you assumed was Hotch "hey, y/n, I- uh, I'm a little busy right now, can I call you back later?" You stood biting your lip "sure, Spence, I- uh. yeah, call me back later." You heard a muffled "mhm" and then silence. 'jeez you're pathetic' You thought as you turned your phone over in your hands. Suddenly there was a knock at your door, you walked over, peering through the peephole, a familiar face was on the other side, you opened the door "oh hey-" before you could finish your sentence there was a piercing pain in your side "what the fuck-" You watched blood spill across the floor, clutching the wall as the figure jabbed the knife into you again. and again. and again. each stab numbing your body until there was nothing left but hazy darkness. You were still conscious as you were dragged to your room and propped onto your bed, pain consuming you. It was like a wave had come crashing down on you, crushing every bone in your body. "why?" was the only word you could manage to sputter out before you felt the oddly familiar tinge of blood in your mouth. You watched, as you lay there defenceless, as your bedroom door closed and listened as the footsteps trailed to your front door and down the hall. 'Fuck.' you thought 'that's going to be one hell of a mess to clean.'

You survived. You knew you would, they had stabbed you in the stomach, and from what Spence had told you. That wasn't enough to kill you. I mean, you would have died, if Spencer hadn't come home that night, frantically wrapping your torso with your sheets. Truly you only assumed you would survive. If Spencer hadn't come home quickly, worried that you hadn't called him back you would have died, you did want to give yourself a little credit though, I mean part of surviving is believing. You laid in your hospital bed watching the doctors pass by your room, the surgery was quick, just like the attack, you had shed many a year trying to recall who it was that had hurt you. It was someone you knew, but who, who would do this to you. "Y/N," Spencer had been in your room since you had been attacked, he'd even taken time off work to make sure you were okay "how are you feeling?" He rubbed a small circle over your hand, that was the sixth time he'd asked you that. "I'm okay spencer." He stood up, pressing a hand to your cheek.

"They stabbed you seven times, how are you okay?" You slid your hand around his "they stabbed me twice, the punctured me five times." You said stubbornly, Spencer pressed a kiss on your forehead "last time I checked, knives weren't supposed to go through your skin at all," he whispered against your cheek. You felt a warm tear roll down his cheek, "we are going to find who did this." He murmured. "How, Spence, I don't know who it was." He smiled weakly "We'll make a list okay, and, Y/N, if it's okay with you, I want to stay with you in your apartment for a little while, the doctor cleared you to go but I- I want to make sure you're okay." You watched as Spencer tripped over his words, gaping nervously when he didn't know what to say "what if I hadn't come home and you had- what if- I lost you?" You cupped his face in your hands "I wouldn't do that to you, Spence," he was shaking in your hands, like a puppy in the rain. "I love you, Y/N." You smiled softly "Spence you don't have to say it back-" "No, Y/N, I love you, I love you more than you will ever know. I've known you for long enough that I know I love you, I am yours and that means protecting you no matter what the cost is, let me be with you Y/N, let me love you." You both sat in the hospital room with tears in your eyes that night. He drove you home the next morning with a newfound spirit in the air. Spencer Reid, boy genius, pretty boy, Doctor Reid, loved you. And you loved him. 

Two days later.

"Spencer!" You called from the couch, he appeared in the doorway of the kitchen, holding a plate of pizza rolls "what are you doing?" He smiled sheepishly "making you food, Y/N," You laughed heartily "Spencer Reid cooking?" He came over, rubbing your hand through your hair "hey, you liked my pasta on that first date!" You rolled your eyes. "Eat pasta thrust fasta," You blurted, "what the fuck?" Spencer stood above staring at you with a puzzled look on his face "you concern me, Y/N, what the fuck does that mean?" You stood up, wincing at the pain "you should know," you smirked stepping towards him, wincing again.

"Y/N, Y/N, lie down, come on," he scooped you up in his arms, laying you back down on the couch, "you're no fun," you growled at him crossing your arms over your chest. "Ah yes, but what if I let you lie in my lap and watch that godforsaken Gilmore Girls  show," you squealed at his request, "ah, ah, ah- no Gilmore Girls slander in my home."  You pulled his head down to yours, kissing him "I do love you very much, Doctor, and the moment these little wounds heal, I won't be  walking for other reasons." He turned his head, confused "god, for someone so smart you certainly can't take a hint. I want you to fuck me, hard." He snickered "oh-" 

You kissed him again, harder and more passionately "I love you, Doctor, I love you a lot." He smiled as his mouth connected with yours "and I love you too." 

A/N I'm sorry this went by so fast Idk how to make things long and dramatic but also it was kind of the point that it went by fast, anyways. How do you guys feel about sexting 👁👄👁 also ty for 500 views ILYSM