-12-

TW/ mentions of porn also I imagine spencers smile to be the embodiment of the ':)'

*Y/F/N is your friend's name*

You were surprised that Spencer hadn't woken you up earlier. By the time you were awake, he was standing in the doorway, his curls dripping on the floor, his toned muscles poking out above the towel wrapped around his waist. "Good morning Y/N," he smiled, grabbing a fresh pair of boxers from his closet. "Morning, Spence." You grumbled groggily "how long have you been up?" You glanced at his alarm clock 10:17 AM. "forty-eight minutes," he turned back to his closet "forty-nine now." He said as the clock numbers folded to say 10:18 AM. He wasn't even facing the clock. "You showered?" 

"No, I jumped in a lake." He said without a hint of sarcasm. You rolled your eyes "If you're going to be sarcastic at least sound it, boy genius." You swung your legs off the side of the bed and wrapped your arms around his bare chest. "Mhm- you see, sarcasm is defined as the use of irony to mock or convey contempt, there isn't anything per se about tone-" You pressed a finger to his lips. "I haven't even been awake for five minutes, everything you're saying is going in one ear and out the other." He smirked the shy, boyish smirk he often did as you kissed his cheek. "I'm going to make some coffee for myself," You said walking to his bedroom door "would you like your usual cup of sugar?" You leaned against the doorframe, hands on your hips, he nodded as his eyes brushed over your figure.

As you poured the steaming drink into the cup, you began to think over last night, his hands on your body, lips igniting your skin. Your face flushed just thinking about it. You realized as you dumped five tablespoons of sugar into Spencer's coffee that with everything going with Spencer and Matt and work, you hadn't had any time to catch up with your old friends, the ones you had before Spencer. "I should call them," you said to yourself, stirring his sugary potion. "Who?" You heard Spencer's inquisitive voice behind you, you smiled. "Oh, just some old friends I haven't seen in a while," You handed him his coffee "Y/F/N, was one of my best friends before I moved here and started this job. He nodded "I'm assuming I filled that space." You nodded and sipped your coffee. "I'll call them after work," You said softly. Suddenly your eyes widened. "It's a Wednesday, Spencer- I was supposed to be at work an hour ago. He furrowed his brows "I'm sorry Y/N, I forgot how strange my schedule is-" You pressed a delicate kiss on his lips "No, Spence, it's not your fault, I forgot about my own job." You ran to his room and grabbed your phone from his dresser. "You know what?" you called to him "I'm going to call in sick." You heard silence as Spencer appeared in the doorway, smiling "I haven't spent a full day with you in ages, our schedules are so different." You picked up your phone, dialling your boss's number. 

~~~

"No Y/N, we are not watching another episode of Gilmore Girls." Spencer fussed as he played with your hair, you lay sprawled across his lap on his couch. "Ugh- Spence, just one more episode." You groaned, sliding your hand over his thighs. "No. Y/N, we've already watched six episodes." You rolled your eyes, pushing yourself up and staring him in the eyes "what about it, pretty boy." He smiled, inches from your face "It's a lovely show that shows the arc of a compelling mother-daughter relationship but, Y/N, it's not really my speed." You pressed one of your hands to his cheek. 

"What is ' your speed ', bitch boy." He raised an eyebrow "bitchboy?" he questioned, you nodded "yeah. Bitch boy." He grinned sheepishly taking the remote from you, "it's not porn is it?" His face turned bright red and he closed his eyes, letting out an audible sigh "no. Y/N. It's not porn." You smirked, "okay, okay...what kind of porn would you be into?" You shifted your position in his lap as you continued speaking.

"is there nerd porn?" You said sliding a hand through his hair. "You know with a bunch of statistics and graphs, you know, you probably don't even need porn to get turned on, you just watch a BBC documentary on quadratic equations and you'll-"

"First of all, shut up, second of quadratic equations are for babies, and there isn't a BBC documentary on them." His face was an even darker shade of red "maybe, don't do this next time." He flicked the channel to a nature documentary "this, really?" You protested, he shook his head. "No, I just wanted some background noise while I do this-" He pressed an effortless kiss against the side of your neck, you giggled childishly. He trailed up your neck and jaw pressing light kisses against you. You slid off his lap and onto the couch, wrapping your arms around him pulling him on top of you. You had changed into a pair of his sweatpants that were far too long for your legs and a tad bit loose on your waist and his Brahm: classical music geniuses T-shirt. He kissed you, not even trying to hide the growing smile on his face or the tent in his pants. You lay like that for a while, entwining yourselves, wrapping your arms around each other, kissing, holding each other like the day would never end. 

"Spencer," you said pulling your head away from his. "Yes, Y/N?" You shifted your weight against him, trailing your hand down his chest "you know you're all I ever wanted." He smiled "You're all I ever wanted, Y/N" You felt tears brimming in your eyes, even though you weren't sad you were beginning to unravel . "Spencer, I'm afraid to lose you, your job is dangerous and you travel a lot, what if you meet someone else, on your job, what if we aren't together enough-" Spencer wiped a tear from your cheek with his large hand "I know this relationship was only confirmed last night, but we both know that we've liked..loved" you glanced up at him after saying that, you were met with a reassuring smile "each other for a long time before, I know this is all new but, but, I can't have this ruined by me, or you or anyone." There was a silence in the air before he planted the most earnest, most delicate kiss on your forehead. 

"that will never happen, Y/N, I promise on my life that I won't get hurt ever, and I'd never ever, leave you for someone else." You felt a rush of tears as you curled into his arms. "I- I'm sorry, Spence, I know I cry at the stupidest things-" "It's not stupid, we all need to cry sometimes."  He held you as you let the long-awaited tears roll down your cheeks in glimmering clusters. 

"I love you, Spencer."

Silence. 

A/N. SOOOOOO IK ITS BEEN A HOT MINUTE, SORRY ABOUT THAT HOPE THIS 1.2K WORD CHAPTER WILL SUFFICE.