-10-

^^how i imagine reid's room. idk please don't @ me 👁👄👁

A/N: sorry i've had a lotta sugar and no sleep be prepared for fuckin weird and poorly written chapter

~~~
You got ready for you and Spencer's 'date' while blasting Coldplay from your speaker, basically screaming the words to Yellow and The scientist as you searched your closet for a nice dress. You tried on many, a tight blue one that went to your knee, a pale yellow one that fit tightly around your thighs, and finally a short corduroy black one with buttons up the front and puffy sleeves. 'Damn' you thought as you looked at yourself in your mirror 'I actually look pretty fucking good'

You applied your makeup, some dark mahogany lipstick and light eyeshadow, with a newfound confidence. You (semi-) gracefully spun around your room in your gorgeous attire, imagining Spencer dancing with you. Holding your hips, swaying to the sweet sounds of Coldplay. Your phone chimed and you saw a notification from Spence 'I'm back at my apartment, come upstairs in ten minutes?' 'Yep!' you responded cheerfully, trying to push the intrusive thoughts of worry from your mind. You pulled on your converse, because no matter how fancy it was, you had to wear converse, and combed your hair into a neat middle part. You were finally ready for your first official date the Spencer fucking Reid.

You walked up the staff stairs because it was no use taking the elevator for on floor and as you neared his door you heard muttering form inside "come on Spence, she'll be here any minute, relax, it's just Y/N, possibly the most attractive person ever- no Spencer- calm it, it's Y/N, your best friend- she loves you, Reid- don't fuck this up." You felt a smile slide across your lips and you reached up, knocking abruptly. You heard shuffling and then Spencer opened the door, he was wearing a loose button down tucked into his gray dress pants. 'Oh fuck' you thought as you both scanned each other up and down. "Y/N- you look amazing- I didn't think you could get any more perfect-" You laughed as he opened the door for you to go inside.

"Spence, stop, you look amazing-" you walked up to him, pressing your hand against his chest and sliding it up to his shoulders, wrapping your arms around his neck you planted a deep kiss on him lips "that is for traveling so much" you kissed him again "that is for not properly introducing me to Derek" you pressed your lips against his, passionately "and that is for being my dirty little boy genius." His eyes widened for a moment before he let out a laugh.

"Remind me to be an asshole more often," he said hooking an arm around your waist, kissing you "Y/N, we should really eat first, it's the proper way of
doing things." You moaned against his cheek rather loudly and felt as his hand tightened aground your waist, you were in the mood for trouble "Y/N, p-please can we eat d-dinner," you giggled.

"Does that turn you on, pretty boy?" you teased innocently, sitting yourself at the dinner table, crossing your legs, his jaw clenched as he walked into the kitchen, returning with two plates of steaming pasta "ooh- Bolognese, my favorite!" you said as he set the dish down in front of you. He sat across from you at the small, round table, lighting the candle in the middle. "This is quite the date you have planned, Dr.Reid," you smirked as he poured you a glass of wine "ooh l'intemporelle, Spence, that's a nice wine-" he nodded, winking shyly at you.

"It was a gift from Rossi I got a few months ago, I never got around to drinking it," He poured himself and glass and then grinned "bonne apétit, ma cherie" he muttered in broken french. You smiled, touched at his attempt to speak the language in which you were almost fluent. The food wasn't as bad as you were expecting, considering it was the infamous chef, Dr. Spencer Reid cooking. "How does it taste, Y/N?" He said after you both had taken a few bites. He looked so nervous, like he wanted to perfect every aspect of your date.

"Absolutely amazing, Spencer," You beamed taking another bite, he grinned, content with himself and ate the rest of your meal peacefully.

Spencer cleared your dishes when you were done, making sure to fill up your wine glass one last time and watching as you sipped from it "hopefully this wine glass won't be the only thing you're topping off tonight." You watched with a cheeky grin as he almost chocked on his wine, stifling a laugh "Spence, I've had two glasses of this lovley bullshit and I'm getting a little tipsy-" He stoop up, grabbing your wine glass out of your hand and bring it into the kitchen.

"Maybe we take a break from the wine. How have you barley had to glasses and you're already tipsy?" He grabbed your shoulders looking you in the eye and you shrugged.

"Magic" you whispered into his ear, his cheeks grew slightly red as you wrapped your arms around his neck "almost as magic as that di-"

"Y/N," Spencer cut in "can I ask you something?" You two stood in the door way of his kitchen as he held you, his arms wrapped around your waist "I'm assuming you enjoyed the date," he said gesturing at you playfully twirling his hair around your fingers "and I wanted to ask before life goes on, what I am to you." You paused. Flashing back to earlier that afternoon. You wanted to wait and shrug and bite your tongue hoping that he would say what you wanted him to, but you didn't have time for that right now.

"Boyfriend." You said abruptly "Spencer Reid, will you be my boyfriend?" You two stood there for a moment, both still and afraid to move. Then he kissed you, it tasted like pure and unfiltered love with a hint of doubt and regret, but those things just made the world go round.

"Yes, Y/N, yes I will be your boyfriend."

A/N- sooooo what do we think 👁👁the next chapter is yk 😈 so he prepared HEHEHEHE second let up tmro hehe