-23-

TW// smut

It was almost 1 am by the time you were ready to go, you got up slipping through the kitchen, searching for the bathroom, you turned a corner and ran smack into Aaron Hotchner, "oh I'm sorry, my bad, Y/N," he said, his hand lingering on your shoulder a little too long, your cheeks flushed "uh- n- no my bad, sorry-" he smirked.

"The bathroom is back there," he said gesturing to the end of the hallway "thank you," you whispered quietly slipping past him. You looked at yourself in the mirror, your face was bright red 'not Spencer's boss, Y/N,' You thought to yourself as you cleaned up your makeup a little bit.

You heard a knock on the door. You cracked it open, Spencer was standing in the hallway "you ready to go?" Mhm was all you managed to squeeze out, you closed the door washing your hands and taking a deep breath, you had a knack for having stupid crushes, that is what you thought Spencer was before you realized just how much he meant to you. You slipped out of the bathroom, taking Spencer's hand walking back to the living room "ooh quicky in the bathroom," Emily teased, tripping over her words a little, Penelope and Rossi bent over with slurred laughter. "So the BAU is really into wine huh?" you whispered to Spence, he nodded, chuckling at the commotion.

"We should get going now," Spence announced as he picked his sweater off the cat rack, "no!!" Pen whined, "don't take away my new best friend so soon!" She stumbled over wrapping an arm around you, pulling you into a hug "please come by soon," she begged. You laughed looking around "without a doubt," you smiled. Emily and JJ came over, Emily was laughing loudly and JJ was smiling.

"Y/N, if you ever need help with the wedding, I would love to help," JJ said warmly, "ooh I can definitely help, I've never been married but hell, it would be fun," Emily garbled, Penelope jumped in behind them "me three!" you all laughed "the BAU ladies can do more than catch bad guys." Pen staggered. Everyone laughed and Derek nodded, slapping Spence on the back, whispering something in his ear. He blushed, glancing at you and grabbing your hand. "You know I never imagined little boy Spencer getting married before me," He said crossing his arms "but he found a good one, a really good one." Derek raised his glass "to Y/N," the rest of the team raised their nearly empty glasses "to Y/N."

--

Spencer unlocked his apartment door, it had been a while since you had been in here, you two had practically moved into your apartment, it was bigger after all. "Tonight is the might of big questions, I suppose," set his keys down on the table "my lease ends at the end of the month," he said flicking on the lights "do you think I should sign my lease for another year, or, should I, well, move in full time with you." You took a moment to register what he was saying, it was all that expensive wine. "Move in, you practically live at my place anyways, bring some of your stuff, make it our place." You slowly spread your hands up his chest, wrapping your arms around his neck. "I'm going to hop in the shower.." You whispered into his cheek "care to join me?" He smirked nodding "I'll give you a five-minute headstart," he murmured into the top of your head.

You entered the bathroom, peeling off your dress and turning on the water, you stood in your underwear wiping off your makeup, brushing your mildly tangled hair, the wine was set in, the world was spinning slightly. You slowly began to remove your undergarments, Spence walked in eyeing you up and down, a meager smile on his lips, he nonchalantly unbuttoned his shirt, continuing to appreciate your figure as you stepped into the shower, you closed your eyes as the water rushed over your body, you felt his presence behind you, one hand on your hip the other trailing up your side. You shifted backward, pressing into him as he kissed your neck. You let out a small moan. His lips lifted off your jaw "so," he murmured softly against your skin "Hotch, huh?" You suddenly tightened in his arms, he chuckled "I fucking hate your profiling ass sometimes," you said turning around to face him, he pulled you into him, you felt him hard against your stomach. "Oh, I know you love me," He smiled smugly as he slowly lowered his lips to yours, his hands holding your face, "and I know you want me," he whispered inches from your lips. Your faces collided, his mouth morphing into yours. He pushed you against the tiled wall of the shower, kissing you, hard. One hand slid through your hair the other trailing down your body.

His hand slid over your chest, lingering there before he continued down your stomach to your hips, his fingers moving swiftly between your folds, moving up your slit. You groaned as his hands tightened in your hair, pulling you into him, his fingers curling inside you, "Spencer," You struggled to spit out as his thumb brushed over your clit "S-s-" He cut you off with a kiss, sliding his tongue across your bottom lip, you parted your lips, whining against his tongue as he hit your g-spot, "Spence- I'" You pulled away from his face "I know," he whispered kissing you again, he extracted himself from you as you emitted one final groan. He removed his hand from your hair, sliding down to your cheek, pulling you into him as the water began to grow lukewarm. You held each other as the water poured over you, sliding over your body.

"I love you, future Mrs.Reid," he whispered against your forehead, pressing a kiss against it and you knew it was in fact the truest thing you'd ever heard.