-8-

^ this is KIND OF what I imagine Y/N's apartment to look like, maybe with some darker colours and more books (:

You woke up after Spence, but that was no surprise, he was always awake at the crack of dawn and that sometimes made you question his sanity. Your eyes fluttered open and you felt Spencer playfully curling his hands through your hair as he read what appeared to be a case file. "Mhm- Spence Im pretty sure that's classified information that I'm not supposed to see." He chuckled and kissed the top of your head.

"Dont read it then," He said affectionately pulling your head onto his shoulder "I was going to read the updated government report but they haven't released it online yet," He sighed rather somberly, he seemed genuinely upset at this fact, and honestly it was kind of funny. You noticed that he was wearing proper pyjamas now, a white t-shirt and plaid pyjama pants. "I got these from my to-go bag," Spence murmured when he noticed you examining his clothes, "I left it in your living room last night," You buried your face into his chest, the sweet smell of fresh laundry wafting off him. "Y/N, I'm starving, can we eat?" He said after a few minutes, you nodded standing up, still in his button-down and underwear.

"Of course, coffee too?" He grinned standing up, once again towering over you, he pecked you on your cheek as you grabbed his hand pulling him towards the kitchen. His short hair flowed effortlessly across his face and he had on his glasses as he stood in the early morning light, it was a sight you couldn't take your eyes off of. "Spencer Reid, I've never met a man more attractive." He smiled awkwardly.

"That's not true, Y/N, there are plenty of other men you've been with, that one guy who took you on a date last year, Charlie, he was conventionally extremely attractive." Spencer rambled on about how many guys you've dated until you couldn't stand hearing the names of all your exes, half of whom you'd forgotten about at this point.

"Spencer! I dont give two shits about how 'Conventionally attractive' someone is, I think you're the most beautiful man I've ever met, inside and out, and that's what I think matters. Who cares about what the rulebook says, look at me, I'm nowhere near 'conventionally attractive' and you think I'm the prettiest girl in the world according to you-" He smiled shyly and nodded but before he could respond you heard his phone ring, he looked at me with heavy sad eyes, already predicting what it was "go answer, Spence." He kissed you softly before picking up his phone. 

"Hello, Hotch." He muttered "Y-yes, do you think I could have a few days off I-" You heard a sharp voice on the other end of the line When we get back, we need you on this case, Reid, it's a big one, "Yes sir, okay. I'll be there in twenty, goodbye." He set down his phone, nervously wrapping his arms around himself "I- I can have a few days off when I get back," he said weakly "I'm sorry, I dont want to go, I- I want to stay here with you, Y/N, please dont be angry." You cupped his sharp jawline in your hands.

"Spence, I could never be mad at you for something like this." you kissed him, passionately taking in every aspect of his being in a single kiss, it was magical. "Now go to your place and get ready, call me when you get to wherever you're going," he nodded and pressed his lips against your forehead "I- I lo... I... I'll miss you, Spencer, lets hope you're not gone for long." He smiled, you had no idea what to stay, you always said I love you when you were friends but now that you were possibly more than that, you didn't know what to say.  He smiled his gorgeous smile, picking up on your confusion.

"Goodbye, Y/N, maybe we can go on that date when I get back?" He said gathering his things from around your apartment. you nodded.

"Absolutely we can!" You beamed, when he finished getting his things he came over to you, looking you up and down, you saw a smile tugging at his lips "what pretty boy?" You teased, you looked down at yourself "shit- I- your shirt, I'm sorry-" you began to tug at the buttons but took your hand.

"No, keep it, I have plenty of them, that one's yours." He kissed you goodbye "besides you look better in it than I do," You giggled as he slipped out the door and you swear you saw him wink at you. 'God' you thought to yourself as you stood in your apartment, light flooding in from all the windows 'I swear that boy is going to be the death of me'.

A/N:

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT IM SORRY- I have had so much stress over school and family stuff, more (longer) will be coming by the end of the week I promise. anyways if ur reading this, I LOVE YOU TYSM *kisses*