-7 pt 2-

Y/N's POV *TW/ smut hehehehehe*

"Spencer- I- want to do this... if you want to, of course," You sputtered. You hadn't the slightest clue what you were getting yourself into. You stood for a moment, holding his sweater in one hand, the first few buttons of his collared shirt already undone, before he gently tugged the sweater out of your hands, placing it on the dining table. "Spence- are we going to-" he cut you off with a soft, yet meaningful kiss that slowly progressed into heavy making out. You quickly undid the buttons of his shirt pushing it off of him, revealing his light speckling of what you might call abs. You slid your hands up his chest, slowly wrapping them around him neck "m-my room," You whispered weakly into his ear.

"Y/N.. you promise you'll tell me if you want me to stop, the last thing I want is for you to feel even the slightest bit uncomfortable, okay?" Spencer slipped his hands around your waist, you nodded, pressing yourself against him.

"I promise, Spence," You pulled away from him reaching out your pinky "I pinky promise," He glanced at your hand, 'fuck he hates touching hands, Y/N, you know that'. Before you could retract the gesture, Spencer wrapped his visibly larger pinky around yours.

"God you're adorable," Spencer pulled his away rather quickly, entwining himself in you, picking you up, carrying you to your room. You pried off your top and kicked off your sweatpants, reavealing mismatched lingerie, a green bra from Target and white lace underwear, you watched him chuckle slightly as he took you in.

"I- I obviously wasn't expecting to- uh- see anyone tonight-" you laughed nervously.

"You look stunning, Y/N, absolutely drop dead gorgeous, no pun intended, considering I'm an FB-"

"I got it, Spence," you giggled as you reached for his belt, slowly pulling it off and unbuttoning his pants, he pulled them off, pressing his lips against yours with a passionate force, his tongue pressing against your bottom lip, teasing you as his kisses slowly trailed down to your neck. He pushed you down onto your bed, holding himself on top of you as he kissed down your collar bone, he reached behind you yanking your bra off and continuing his line of kisses over your breasts, "Fuck, Spencer, where the fuck did you learn to do that," you moaned as his tongue swirled over your body. He reached for your panties, pulling them down around your ankles, he reached his hand in between your legs, curling his fingers inside you. He felt so good as he trailed his mouth down your body, his tongue working wonders down your stomach and between your legs "oh- oh god Spence," You whined as his tongue swirled inside you.

"Do you want me to stop, Y/N?" He said pulling his head up, you shook your head, groaning softly. He climbed on top of you, kissing you lightly before growing more intense. You reached for the waist band of his boxers, pulling at it. He guided your hand as he helped you pull them down, reavealing his- "Spence, it's- it's big-" you muttered, 'god, you sound so stupid' you thought but he just laughed softly.

"Did you expect anything less?" his witty banter made you grin from ear to ear.

"No, no I did not. I guess your brain isn't the only big thing here," he threw his head back as he laughed "now shut up about your dick and kiss me, pretty boy." He smirked and pressed himself against you, you both groaned as he entered you, he pushed hard, connecting your mouths as he thrust against you, gradually going harder and harder. "Spencer- oh- Sp-" you could barley get the words out, you moaned, much louder then you had expected.
You dragged your nails down his back as he went faster inside you, he winced slightly "Sorry," you half sighed half whispered.

"Don't be sorry, you feel amazing," He brought his hand up to your chest, rubbing his thumb in circles around you. You both groaned after a few moments, kissing him for dear life as you both came to a finish, you felt him come inside you, moaning at the relief. "Shit-" He said pulling out of you "that- that was good- that was so good." You smiled as he rolled onto his back next to you, "Y/N, you're fucking incredible-" he said softly as he took your hand in his. You turned onto your side, resting your other hand on his cheek.

"That was the best sex I've ever had in my life," you said, kissing him tenderly. You sat up, pulling on your underwear, throwing his in his lap. You grabbed his button up off the floor and put it on, admiring how it fit you in your mirror, it went to almost your mid-thigh. You heard him chuckle and watched as he walked over, hugging you from
behind, wrapping his arms around your shoulders, resting his head on top of yours.

"You look better in my shirts then I ever do," he smiled, you felt his breath on your head as he let out a happy sigh. "Y/N, I'm assuming by your body language and facial expressions that you're thinking the same thing as me but in case you're not, I'm thinking about how I really badly want to do this again sometime, but maybe I can take you on a real date first?" You grinned at him in the mirror, reaching your hands up and slipping them in his as his arms stayed wrapped around you. There was a perfect moment of silence as you both admired each other's reflections, you both knew that your souls were meant to be but neither of you had truly come to that realization, but that was okay because right now all you needed was to hold each other.

"I would love to, Doctor."