I AM A KILLER : CHAPTER 32 ♦ DONG ZI STIRRING UP TROUBLE

Start from the beginning

"Enh." She was not embarrassed per say with regards to this. It was just that she did not understand.

Lin Xiao Yun said: "Then let's sleep, let's sleep, we still need to run back to school tomorrow. Oh yeah, Qin Ke Xuan, our morning exercise every day is to run to school. The distance will have to depend on how far or near your school is from the base. Where is your school? Is it very far from here?"

"First High in City B." 

The two girls inhaled sharply. "My goodness, the university for the people in our squad's generally closer to the suburban area, so it's not that far, but First High is in the city. That's quite far, why not you look for the person in charge to check if there are other accommodations?"

"No need." This distance was not considered far, she could run back. If time was tight, she could use qing gong, so it was absolutely no problem.

"Alright then, if you really can't, remember to go look for the person in charge."

"Enh, let's sleep."

The second day before the sun rose, the doors to the girls' and boys' dormitories were opened a small slit before a tear bomb rolled in. Smoke emitted from the head of the bomb continuously. Before long, the entire dormitory was engulfed in smoke. The irritant had everyone rousing from their sleep in shock. They leapt from their beds, briskly wore their normal clothes and rushed out from the dormitories.

The captains stood in front of them, checking their appearances. All those with belts not clipped or buttons not buttoned were thrown back by them into the dormitories engulfed in tear-inducing smoke to tidy themselves up before they could come out again.

"Stand straight! Turn right! Look straight! Count off!"

"One, two, three... fifteen."

"Stand at ease! Your speed today is slow! If it had been a poison bomb thrown in by the enemy, you would all be dead! Too comfy sleeping on beds huh?!"

"No!"

"No? Then why is everyone sleeping dead like a log?!"

"Reporting!" Chi Qu Qi shouted loudly.

"Speak!" 

"The training amount last night was increased, so we were all too tired."

"Tired? Alright, then we'll let you be comfier today then!" The captain smiled eerily. "Stand straight! Disband!"

Everyone pushed around before returning to wash up themselves. There was someone who complained peculiarly, saying that Chi Qu Qi talking nonsense dragged everyone else down.

Chi Qu Qi got angry. "What's wrong with me talking?! Don't join the Special Forces then if you're so afraid of hard work!"

The squad leader and Tian Xue Qin held on to Chi Qu Qi tightly, urging him: "It's a rare occasion for everyone to be gathered, don't spoil the happy mood for everyone over something trivial ha! Everyone knows Xiao Chi he's quick with his words, it's not his intentions to purposely to cause trouble for us, isn't it?"

Everyone knew that if they started fighting and making trouble, the leaders upstairs would definitely think they were not united and collective. The notion of unity and collectiveness, however, was extremely important to soldiers, so the leaders would very likely kick them all off the squad. No one wanted to aggravate things to that extent, and so, they took a step back each, keeping intact the façade of peaceful interaction.

After everyone had finished washing up, they ran out from their base. In the beginning, everyone was lined up in a row running, gradually though, they turned at their own crossroads, running towards their own schools respectively.