73

"Let us meet Luz's parents in person and we'll give our blessing!"

"Yeah!! Em is right!!!"

"What!!!?!??"

...

"That's how it went..." Amity muttered, eyes fixed at the crystal ball in front of her as she pulled herself close with both arms.

Luz scratched the back of her neck pulling her tie off of her.

"Well, it's just like mine," she chuckled.

Amity raised a brow.

"Really? But my parents are dead, how can your parents meet mine?" She wondered.

"No, no, no... I mean, they want to meet you! In person!" Luz stuttered.

Amity perked up, shoulders stiff in slight embarrassment.

"O-Oh! Right!" She meekly laughed it off.

Luz smiled nodding lightly.

"Yeah," she sighed and then asked, "if... If you're ok with meeting them I mean, I'll give you some time to think about it!"

Amity perked up again.

"Oh! It's fine! I can go, honestly. I wouldn't mind." She stammered.

Luz smiled nodding again. A light blush this time.

"Ok... Well, how about... Tomorrow evening? A whole family dinner? The twins can come with you and my family can come with me, I'll book a whole restaurant for us." She pondered.

Amity scratched her cheek.

"How about the same place you and your family had dinner with me? The one with a wonderful view?" Luz suggested.

Amity smiled at the thought.

It was an old memory for sure but she and her older siblings liked the view from that one expensive restaurant.

"Ok, I'll tell them just that later." She hummed.

Luz bid farewell and then turned the crystal ball off.

...

"Good morning, Aunt Lilith." Luz smiled waving at Lilith who smiled waving back.

"Owl mom rented a whole resort week prior, the boat will be leaving soon. Please hurry." Luz added as she wore her sun hat on.

...

It was a nice summer day, Luz was under the shade watching, Lilith and Eda were on another shade talking and catching up on things with fresh glasses of coconut juice.

Meanwhile, Camila had her fair share of fun with King in the grill, barbeque and all for the beach here.

"What a nice day." She hummed looking towards the shore.

The water was a color of crystal clear blue just like the sky.

It was beautiful to say here.

Watching her family enjoy themselves was nice too.

How long has it been since she's seen her family like this? She couldn't count anymore.

...

"Wait, wait, dinner? Later today?" Emira chided.

Amity nodded as she continued over her paperwork.

"So... We're not just gonna meet her but also her parents too?" Edric summarized.

Amity nodded again and finished the last bits of her work.

"Alright..?" Emira sat down on the couch deep in thought.

"I've got a date with Jerbo later in the afternoon..." Edric hummed before continuing with, "also, where are we having dinner with them? In their house?"

"No, in a restaurant. She said she'd book the whole thing for us." Amity hummed as she drew a spell to grab her scroll out.