Chapter 31

*SMUT IF YOU DONT LIKE DONT READ LOL*

I'm drunk. I know I'm drunk because I seem to be grinding with Ashton. I think he's drunk too. I should have left this place an hour ago, but I couldn't find Nick, then Ashton gave me a shot, telling me to loosen up, and me being stupid, I did. Ashton's hands are on my waist and we're moving to the beat of the music. This feels so wrong but I can't seem to stop.

"I need to go to the toilet." I slur, I sound so drunk. He winks at me, and I look up at him through my eyelashes.

"Fuck...hurry up!" He laughs, dragging out the word fuck. I laugh cheekily and head into the direction of my room, to use my toilet.

I'm in the toilet for longer than I should be. I'm just looking at myself in the mirror. My eyes are wide and bloodshot, my cheeks flushed. I look...happy. Maybe alcohol is the only thing that can make me happy? I stumble over to the door and stumble into my room, I look towards the bed, to see a dazed Luke sitting, looking up at me wide eyed.

"Hi!" I squeak and slur at the same time.

"Courtney." He just says, standing up at walking over to me.

"You're really tall." I giggle, he looks down at me amused.

"You're short." He laughs, then stops.

"I don't know whether you're too drunk to know this, but hell, I'm going to say it anyway. I really really like you Courtney. You're not like any girl I've ever met, a-and I think I'm falling for you." He stutters, my drunken state can't wrap my head around the idea of Luke liking me, so I do the only thing I can think of doing. I kiss him.

I intended it to be a gentle kiss, but my intentions changed as soon as we locked lips, it changed to passionate and heated. My open my eyes to look at him, and see him looking at me with a lust-filled expression. He pushes me down onto the bed, and I don't object like I know I should. He then proceeds to kiss my neck, venturing down until he reaches the top of my dress.

I lay, basking in the feeling of his lips working wonders, but then I feel him shift, and lift up my dress to remove my knickers, I start to speak, but he locks lips with me, silencing whatever doubts I had. I pull his top slightly, and he realises what I want, and he removes it. My knickers are now discarded on the floor, but his jeans aren't even off yet.

Luke looks down and undoes them, struggling slightly with the zip, but he gets them off, somehow, considering they're skinny jeans. I sit and watch him struggle, feeling amused and yet irritated at his choice of clothing.

"I should have thought this through." He mutters to himself, then sighs when he finally gets them off. He swiftly removes his boxers as well, and is now naked in front of me.

8 minutes later, we are both breathing heavily as we get changed.

"You're beautiful." He says, out of the blue. I blush but then feel more drunk than before, my words don't sound very coherent and everything is starting to go dizzy.

"I'm going to go and get a drink." I mumble, leaving the room to take a shot or two. In the hallway I bump into Michael, he has some girl I don't know following him, when he sees me, he looks at me once then speaks.

"You've fucked him, haven't you." I splutter slightly.

"Huh?" I say, swaying slightly, he laughs at me,

"I can tell these things, go have another drink." Before I can speak, he grabs the girls hand and goes into his room.

At the bar I see Nick.

"Nick! Hey!" I say loudly, he looks up straight away, and smiles when he sees me.

"Hey Courtney! Happy 18th!" He hugs me, then orders a drink for me and him.

"For finally being legal!" I say, raising my shot glass, he laughs and we clink glasses, before swallowing the alcohol. I feel the familiar burning sensation of alcohol going down my throat, and I know then I don't want to leave here tonight.

"Why is your party at 5 seconds of summers apartment?" Nick finally says once we've got through the small talk, I look at him seriously for a second, judging whether I can trust him, and my drunk brain says 'sure, fuck it.' So I tell him the truth, about how I was basically kidnapped, how my dad was another gangs leader, pretty much everything. I expect the story to take at least half an hour, but when I look at the clock, it's been 5 minutes.

"Wow." Is all be says, I shift uncomfortably.

"I can take you away? If you want. Shit, I don't know what to say or think." He mutters, running a hand through his hair.

"That is why I invited you, not just that, I count you as one of my friends, so I knew I could trust you to help me get away." I shrug, he smiles at me.

"We haven't really known each other that long!" Nick exclaims, and I laugh and shrug.

"I don't know whether I want to go or not though." I say, after that moment with Luke, I don't know whether I can go.

At the thought of Luke, I look around the room, and instantly spot him. He is sitting with some girl, I feel like I recognise her, I squint my eyes in an attempt to get a better look. She turns slightly so I can see her better and laughs at something Luke says, he smiles shyly at her. Wait. That's the girl from the photo.... That's Olivia! Didn't Ashton say she broke his heart, why is she here? Before I can process the fact she's here, I see them lean forward, and kiss.