Chapter 24

So I hit 1k reads, thankyou all soooo much! I'm gonna update twice in a row to celebrate😂🎉
*Luke's p.o.v*
Ashton drives way above the speed limit to reach Courtney's apartment. I can't understand why she went, so abruptly too, none of this was making sense.

we reach her apartment within a matter of minutes, and we all jump out of the car, running towards the building that towers over us. Ashton breaks down the door smoothly, and at once we are running up the stairs till we reach her floor. When we do, I'm surprised to see her door wide open.

"Open up." I hear an eery voice coming from her apartment say. I follow Ashton as he carefully steps into the apartment, and we both go quite at what we see

*Courtney's p.o.v*

"Open up." He whispers creepily, and I fail to hold back a sob when I comprehend the situation I am in. I'm going to have to face him. I stand up shakily, and reach for the doorknob, when he speaks again,

"Who the fuck are you? Get the fuck out!" He basically shouts, and I stop reaching for the doorknob to hear what is going on.

"We're five seconds of summer." Someone says, I practically collapse in relief when I realise it's Ashton, I'm going to get saved! But they must have come here because they thought I'd escaped.

"Oh your that little gang I've been hearing about, so you kidnapped my little girl eh? That's nothing compared to what I did to her." He laughs, and I feel myself gag at his words, I hear a gasp and recognise it to be Michael, are they all here?

"She's in there, you can get her out, right? Then we can all have some fun." He laughs again, but the boys remain silent,

"I have another idea." Ashton says, and I hear the sound something, or someone, getting hit. From the groan I hear, it sounds like it's my dad getting hit. I stay standing outside the door, listening to the sounds of shouting and fighting. I slowly unlock the door to the bathroom, and cautiously open it, I look through the gap I have created in the doorway to see all of them staring at me.

My dad is the first to react, and he grabs my by my arm, twisting it backwards to the point I think it's gonna break. I cry out in pain, and Ashton rushes forwards to try and grab him, but stops when he sees my father grab something from his pocket, and raise it next to my head. I feel cold metal being pressed against my temple, and gasp aloud when I realise what's being pressed against my head. A gun.

"I'll shoot her! Don't you touch me! I'll shoot her! I don't give a shit!" He screeches, and I see Luke's eyes widen in fear. I beg with my eyes at all of them to just do something. Ashton is standing in front of the rest of the boys, his expression blank.

"What do you want?" He questions, looking seriously at the crazed man behind me, he nudges me with the gun.

"Her. I want her." He says monotone. I close my eyes and feel tears slip from them, then reopen them when I hear Ashton's voice again.

"That's not possible, why don't you let go of her, and we'll go. And forget this ever happened." Ashton says, raising both his hands to reassure my father. When there is a moment of silence, I hear muffled screams coming from my bedroom, Ashton raises an eyebrow at my father, and I feel my dad shrug.

"Calum, go in there please." Ashton sighs, Calum looks at him for a second, then frustratedly runs a hand through his hair and goes into my bedroom.

"I'm leaving with her." My father says, removing the gun from my forehead and pointing it at Ashton. Ashton looks slightly reassured that the gun gun is now pointing at him.

"I've told you, that is not possible." Ashton sighs, my father goes to speak again, slightly losing his grip on me, and I take advantage of this, and knee him in the crouch. He doubles over in pain, releasing me has he collapsed, and I ran from his grip, straight into Luke's arms.

"You fucking bitch!" My dad shouted at me, still laying on the floor, wheezing. Ashton also took advantage of his weakened state, and grabbed the gun my father had carelessly dropped.

"Luke, take Courtney down to the car." Ashton says between gritted teeth, Luke immediately does as he has been told, and practically carries me down to the car. When I walk past what was my room, I see Calum untying my mother from the chair, he looks up at us, he nods slightly at Luke, who nods back. I'm too emotional to overlook this look, so I just ignore it.

"Are you okay?" Luke asks seriously, when we reach the car, I look him in the eye and slowly shake my head, before bursting into tears and leaping forward to hug him. At first he stills and appears uncomfortable, but then he hugs me back, rubbing my back soothingly. After what feels like hours, he helps me into the back seat of the car, behind the drivers seat. When we closes the door, I lean against the cold glass, and gradually close my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.