Izuku: T-Took? What are you doing here?

Took: Shade !? Ah well, here I-

Mina: Daddy!

Everyone then turned to notice Mina running towards Took and hugging him. Izuku and Izumi were surprised and not a little.

Izuku: Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah... Dad, this is not my Batman glass.

*Shit, wrong show ... Mh, where is it?... Ah here it is, well let's get back to us*

Izuku: Wait a minute, are you telling me that ...

Mina: Oh Izuku, do you know my dad?

Izuku's eyes popped out to look towards Took.

Took: Yeah, Mina here is my little Pink Princess. We haven't introduced ourselves formally yet but my name is Arui Ashido, very pleased.

Arui then reached out for a handshake to Izuku. Izuku was stunned for a few seconds before shaking Arui's hand back.

Izuku: Izuku Midoriya. It really is a huge pleasure to see you again.

Mina: Hey hey, why are you two so close friends? Daddy, you never told me you were Midoriya's friend.

Arui: Oh well, let's just say I didn't know his name and I didn't know it was your classmate but we saw each other several times.

Mina: Uff, okay, forgiven.

Mina then left and Izuku immediately... "took"(I know, I suck ... Oh well, whatever) advantage of it to throw a very weak punch into Arui's stomach.

Izuku: She doesn't know, does she? About your past as a villain and the fact that you got arrested several times.

Arui then shook his head.

Arui: Her mother took care of her while I was in prison and covered me up by saying I was at work. I know, I should already say to her but .. how?

Izuku: That's not the point! If you don't tell her asap then she might not forgive you and I don't think you want that.

Arui then shook his head again.

Izuku: Well then tell her as soon as possible.

Arui then nodded.

Izuku: * Sigh * ... Well, I hope you and your family have a great time at the School Festival we have prepared!

Izuku then walked away while Arui started thinking of a way to tell his daughter everything that happened.

Hanta: Hey Midoriya!

Izuku then turned to Hanta.

Hanta: The rope you have to use to carry Aoyama around is worn out. Can you spend a moment buying a new one?

Izuku: Sure! I just hope the shop is opens.

Izuku then left UA, heading to buy the new string. Shortly after, always with Izuku.

Izuku thoughts: Well, I bought the strings, some Mochi for Ochako, Katsudon for me and a few things for the rest of the class.

Izuku then saw two people go by, a very tall man and a ... Little Girl? with overcoats on. There are a lot of things Izuku gets off on the fly and one of the first is a lousy disguise. Izuku then hid in the shadows with "Shadow Master" and began stalking the two individuals. As Izuku suspected, the two broke into the forest behind UA and the girl pulled out a laptop. The two then took off their coat, showing very bright clothes.

Izuku thoughts: ... Ok, either they are stupids or they are two very egocentric and stupid villains... Yeah, in any case they are stupid.

Izuku then came out of the shadows.

Izuku: I doubt you are a security guard.

The two then turned to notice Izuku.

LABrava: It looks bad Gentle, that's Shade.

Gentle: Turn on the camera, LaBrava. There will be good ones to record.

Izuku: Who are you and what do you want from UA?

Gentle: I am the great Gentle Criminal!

Izuku: ... Who?

Gentle remained silent for a while.

Gentle: It doesn't matter! I wanted to introduce myself in UA to make my mark, you know right?

Izuku: Oh well, it won't happen if I stop you first.

The two then got into a fighting position ... But unfortunately for you the chapter is over so, see you next time!