Chapter 1

~Hannah POV~

Grace.

Grace.

Grace. 

She is the only thing i think about day and night. And here i am midnight with empty bottles of vodka and wine everywhere. I have been doing this for 4 months now ever since HE started dating my Grace. Dont get me wrong Chesters a great guy and hes my friend and all but the fact the hes with Grace and not me well that sort of puts him on the top of my hate list. Matter of fact hes the only person i hate.

*RING RING RING*

Who would call me at 12 in the morning? i grab my phone and see that it Mamrie. i answer it 

"Hellooo." i yell into my phone with enthusiasim.

"Jesus Hannah get yourself together. You cant just drink your problems away. Im coming over now." she hangs up before i have anytime to argue with her. 5 minutes later she knocks on my door. I get up off the floor and open the door. Mamrie immedietly hugs me and pulls away with a look of concern on her face.

"Hannah you cant keep doing this."

"Mamrie i know you care about me but really im" i hiccuped "fine" i slurred every word.

"I know that you love Grace but shes happy with Chester. You have to let her go, its been like 4 months now Hannah." she says pulling me into a hug again.

"I cant i really love her and she is happy and happy that shes happy. i want her to be happy if she is then i am but i just wish that she was happy with me instead of him." i said sniffling.

"Oh Hannah im sorry." there was a silence besides the fact that i was now crying. "You still are Graces best friend and she misses seeing you."

"Well i miss seeing her too but everytime i see her shes with Chester." 

"They are dating. Grace wants to trinity to come over to her house and hang out tommorow."

"Is Chester going to be there?" 

"Hannah. You know that they moved in together a month ago."

"Ill think about it but if i see Chester and Grace together being lovey dovey and shit im out."

"You cant always do that. Last time all of us hanged out was 2 months ago and you left early as soon as Chester steped foot into the room."

"Well i dont want to breakdown infront of everyone and explain why." i say raising my voice a little at the end. We stayed completely silent fr the rest of the night. I fell a sleep thinking of Grace like always.