Gray POV (with special Chief dipping sauce)

Graham:

I got to go.

I closed my phone and grabbed my pen, which lay on a wooden side table. Chief popped up in her usual attire and in a neon blue color.

"Ah, Calloway. What can I help you with?" She asked, putting her arms across her chest.

"I need love advice Chief." I said and looked her in the eye. She looked very surprised, but immediately hid it.

"Of course you do." She straightened her tie.

"Exactly what is that supposed to mean." Looking down at her nails, she answered the question.

"I knew you would screw it up." Rude much? I had to admit I was slightly offended.

"That's why I gave you that little flower tip. My knowledge shouldn't come for free, but I gave it to you because you're a peasant at love!" Wow. Did she just call me a peasant at love? I'm great at love! Then I remembered the dilemma I was in. I was debating over two girls, and one didn't even like me. I was terrible at love.

"I need someone to talk too." I said quietly. She seemed to pity me. Pinching the bridge of her nose and closing her eyes she spoke.

"I'm seriously going to regret this. Talk on Calloway."

I did. I filled her in on every little detail in me and Carmen's love story. The meeting, the fight, the break-up, how I still loved Carmen, how Abby is a better option.Everything. By the time I had finished her eyes were wide open. I finally stopped talking, making her sigh in relief.

"Well... dang Calloway." She said, obviously hiding her frustration.

"So... what do you think I should do?"

"Well first of all, this Abby character has to go. Now." She seemed very serious. I heard her mutter something under her breath that sounded like sinking my ship, but it was probably just the wind or something.

"Okay. If it will get Carmen back." I sighed.

"Second. Grow up Calloway. Go to Argentina, be a man, and get Carmen back! Just like the first time." She said. "But this time" She paused for a second. "Don't give her back."

Wiser words have never been said Chief.

Drop a vote  if you can :)