Gray POV (A memorable name)

I was going to meet Carmen after 2 months! Long distance had been hard for her, even if she didn't show it. That is why I'm going to tell her to come to Australia. Maybe she could come to the Opera House? I did get a discount. I rang the clean white doorbell and it felt just like the first time. I heard someone coming and they opened the door with a smile brightening up their face.

"Hey Gray." She said giving me a hug. She wanted to say so much more, but didn't.

"Are those for me?" She pointed to the blood red carnations in my hand. I figured I would take Players advice and judging from her reaction, I would say he's right

"They're beautiful." She says, touching them with her gentle hand.

"Like someone I know." I replied and looked into her stormy eyes. She blushed and let me come inside.

"Hello Graham." Carmen's mom said as she straightened a crooked pillow.

"Hello Mrs.Valdez." I responded, waving at her.

"How is the job going?"

"Great." I said and Carmen led me to her room. Sitting on her made bed, was a pure white cat. Finn. He started licking his paws and then jumped off the bed to greet me. His head rubbed against my legs as he greeted Carmen the same way.

"He still remembers you." She said petting his little head.

"Well, I guess I'm memorable." She laughed a little and held my hand.

"You wanna go to the park?" She asked and I said yes. We walked out the door and walked to the grassy park down the street.

Greetings fren,

Thank you for reading this chapter and being supportive with comments, views, and votes! It means a lot and I hope you have a great day! 

Type "Catt" in the comments if you like cats and  "Dogg" if you like dogs :)

~Queenie ^()^