Chief POV

I am in my office, staring at files, to figure out a teenage love story. The relationship of Mr.Calloway and Carmen is still unknown to me. First, she captures him, then meets with him, then she tries to kill him again. I think back to how she responded to his injury today. How she kissed him when he talked. How she cried for him, even though he was the enemy. Even how Mr. Calloway held her hand. A thought pops in my head. I try to get rid of it, knowing there has to be another explanation. It comes back. Well, all the signs are there. I call agent Argent through her pen.

"Chief? What is it?"

"Agent Argent. I had a thought of Mr. Calloway and Miss Sandiego's relationship, and I think I need another head on this."

"Alright" she responded.

"Do you think that Mr. Calloway is Carmen's... Love interest?

*Will double upload today*

I just wanted to say thx for reading this. I'm still not the best writer and I know I can improve in certain places, and you guys are still reading this. It makes me HAPPY!! Just thanks for being here and I am going to try and do my best writing for y'all. Stay safe and happy! I will try and update every week. Also I notice that my cover is side ways....UGHHHH. So I'll put an image below. It's my art and I am not the artist in the fam :)

 It's my art and I am not the artist in the fam :)

~Queenie <3