Grey POV (You know who this is by now)

I entered a pastel pink room, full of flowers and their beautiful aroma's. In the middle was a counter, lined with pink at the edges and a white middle. At the counter was a young man, younger than me, who wore a white apron and had raven black hair.

"Hello, how can I help you?" He asks me as I approach the counter.

"I'm looking for the reddest carnations you have." Carmen loved red, I didn't need Chief to tell me that.

"I'll be right back." he went off into a closet and shut the door behind him. My thoughts went to Carmen. Her auburn hair, her misty blue-gray eyes, like the beach when a storm has just gone away. A soft cling comes from the door the flower boy went through. He comes out with blood red carnations. They looked just like Carmen. Not that I'm comparing Carmen to a virtually dead plant that a human has cut for another human's enjoyment, but the color looked just like her.

"Here you are," he says, handing me the bouquet.

"That'll be 174 peso's." he says, putting his arm out. I give him $5, thinking that flowers shouldn't cost too much. His eyes widened.

"This is too generous. I can't take this." He tries to hand me back $3 dollars, but I gesture for him to keep it. As I leave he says.

"Thank you." When I exit the store I walk straight towards the orphanage. With every step I could feel Carmen's presence more and more. My steps got heavier. Maybe I shouldn't do this. I could hear Chief's voice in my mind, but it sounded so real. I did not spend $200 worth of hospital bills, $1,500 dollar 1- way ticket to Argentina, put Devineaux in a car again, ANDg give you back your toothbrush for NOTHING! I chuckled, that's chief.

I was on the doorstep sooner than I thought. Using all my courage and love, I rang the gold framed bell. Ding-dong. The bell echoed through the house loudly. 1 second felt like forever. My fingers started to sweat. Breath Graham, Breath. Then, a familiar voice.

"Gray?" The voice, full of question. I almost felt like I was being accused of something, but when I looked up all I could see was Carmen's face. Brighter than all the stars combined. Her eyes, a lighter grey. Happier.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with full curiosity. Like she wanted the whole story.

"That's one way to say "hello"," I respond, grinning like a mutant koala.She rolled her eyes.

"Seriously, how did you get this address, and why are you here in the first place?" Her mouth curved into a smile as she said it.

"Chief's stalking you." I say resting my weight on the door's outline.

"Yeah, well that's not surprising. Back to my question though. Why are you here?"

"I came to tell you that.." Big breath and brace yourself. BIG breath. Don't forget to breathe, it's important. Forgetting all that I prepared in the hospital, the plane, the ride here, I just said what was on my mind at the time.

"I love you." I looked deep into her eyes. She was focused on me. Her mouth stayed in an opened line.

"Okay, let me explain forward. See I want you to be my Anna and I'll be your Kristoff. It's all very simple, see I would do anything-" Just like that, she lunged forward and kissed me. Her hands around my neck. I wrapped my hands around her. She pulled away.

"I love you-" She was interrupted by the one person I had totally forgotten about. Behind Carmen was a woman in her mid 40's. Her hair and face, exactly like Carmen's. Her eyes were not misty though, they were foggy from years of crying. She had bags under her eyes, but that did not change her beauty. She wore a grey dress and a white cardigan sweater.

"Who is this?"

Henlo everybody!!!  Hope you liked this chapter. Every time I do Gray, I feel like I make him sound like Tom Holland, put "TH" in the comments if you see it, lol. 

So, I'm planning to do a Carmen POV next, but I wanted to take a little survey. Which of you guys like my Gray POV? Do you think I make them funny enough? That's something I'm trying to work on as a writer, to make things more funny. Also, did y'all find out what Gray learned from "FROZEN". Let me know in the comment's if you've seen Frozen and if so, did you watch Frozen II?? Thanks for being here again. I'm still pretty knew to Wattpad, so I really appreciate all that you guys are doing for me by reading my stories, voting, commenting, ect. I love how great this community is and maybe if you write, we'll grow as writers too!  Follow me if you want too! Thanks for being here. Love youuuuuu! Bye!!!!!!!!

-Queenie :3