Carmen POV (In AuStRaLiA)

I was at the airport in Sydney,Australia to watch one of the performances at the Opera House. I did promise Gray I'd come and today was the day. We were going to go sightseeing the next day and watch THE CLOUDS perform. I descended the steps of the aircraft and went through security. There, leaning against a blue car, was Gray. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. It had been 3 weeks after he came to Argentina, and I missed him already.

"After you." His accent was SOOO Australian.He opened the door and I sat down in the passenger's seat. He came at the wheel and drove me to my hotel room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ we gotta time pass peeps ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you carry in here, rocks?" He asks as he pulls my blood red suitcase to my room.

"Rocks? No. All of Rick Riordan's books? Yes." He looked at me and smiled.

"You won't be needing those then." I looked at him as he put an arm around my shoulders.

"This is Australia! He extended his hand as if to touch something in the distance.

"You'll never be bored." With that we reached my room and I waved him goodbye.

We would meet each other that night for the Opera. Past me didn't know what was coming in our love story.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)This is Joey and I would like it if everyone to say hi. 

we all love tension don't we? Which book would you take if you were on vacation? For me, I would take All of Rick Riordan's books too. He's just such a Good writer!! Who's your favorite writer?Do you recommend a good series I could read? 

With that...

I will leave you

=) Queenie