Carmen POV

Mom. I hadn't told her anything about my life at V.I.L.E. To her, this was just a really cute stranger who decided they would tell me they love me.

"Mom, this is Gray-"

"Graham." he interrupted. I rolled my eyes. My mom walked towards him and shaked his hand. While doing this she turned to me and mouthed what I thought was he's cute, and winked. WOW She stopped shaking hands with him and flipped her hair that was identical to mine to the other side.

"Please, come inside." she gestured him to the couch and he sat down. When he wasn't looking she gave me a thumbs up. This is not how I expected my mom to react. Usually, she was your typical helicopter mom. Can you blame her though? She thought I was dead. I sat down on the couch next to Gray. His finger entwined with mine and we acted like none of us noticed. My mom sure did though. She gave a quick grin, but then quickly hid it.

"So, where did you come from?" She asks. Here it comes, she wants all of his history,contact, and personal agent.

"Sydney, Australia. I was 18, I had a lighting job at the Opera house." He answered and then told us the whole story of how V.I.L.E found him and kidnapped him. Then they gave him an option, join us or we kill your parents. He told us that he really didn't think they would do it, but they did. He didn't want anyone else to get hurt, so he joined V.I.L.E. Once he was finished, I told my story of finding my mom, Carlotta Valdez. And I told him my birth name. Esperanza Valdez. He smiled at me. Both fit you perfectly. That's what he said.After we ran out of things to talk about, he said he had to get going, to find a hotel for the night. I wanted to tell him to stay here, but I knew how awkward that would be. After he left, I went to my room and found a computer. In the search bar, I typed things to do with your boyfriend.

So I tried to publish this chapter yesterday, but something must have went wrong because it wasn't published. Sorry, that was on me. So did you expect Carmen's mom to be like this? Do you think Esperanza fits her just as well as Carmen? Tell me in the comments! Thanks for being here, reading, commenting, voting. It makes my heart whole! I may not have a chance to post another chapter today, so if that's the case then sorry about that. Again thanks for being here, stay safe!

Queenie = )

Come back for me ~ A Redcrackle storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें