Carmen POV (an angry girl this one)

I got up as soon as the performance was done. I took my carnations that Gray had given me and got my phone out. Once I was outside the theater, I threw the flowers in the trash can outside the theater's doors. It felt better than expected. How could he not tell me something like this?How am I supposed to believe in anything he says now? I was out of breath and panting. Once I was outside in the cold night air, I called Player.

"Hey Red, What's up?" He was friendly. He didn't know what had just happened, but something about his friendly tone made me even more mad.

"Player, get me a car." I say sternly. My expression threw him off.

"What happened Red-"

"GET ME A FREAKING CAR PLAYER" I yelled to him. He went quiet. I calmed myself, taking deep breaths.

"I'm sorry it's just-"

"Rough day." He said. His voice was friendly, but I could tell how I yelled at him had hurt his feelings a little.

"Sending a car your way Red." His voice was still friendly.

"I'm sorry again Player."

"Don't worry about it. It happens to all of us at one point." I could feel him smile from the phone. I smiled too. I heard the door that led to outside, the door behind me, open. Standing there, in a black jacket was the one person who I hated the most right then. Gray. And beside him was Abby.

Bye for today! 3 chapters wow

Thanks