Gray POV (with a side of Chief)

1 week later...

First day of work. Why am I sooo nervous.I quit the job 2 times, and I don't remember ANY of my colleagues' names.Guess being electrocuted by an evil organization does that to you.

I walked through the silent hallways to my new office. The lighting room. I turned my grin on and opened the door to my realm. Everything looked the same. The clean black frame of thousands of buttons, each doing something that would wow the audience. Curtin opens in 40 seconds. Right before I drew the lights, a flash came in my eyes. In front of me was a bright neon image of Chief.

"Jeepers Chief!" I screamed in surprise. I immediately thought the audience heard me. I went to my lighting boared and turned on the lights, hoping that I made my que.

"I didn't even click the button this time. What are you here!" I whispered softly, but loud.

"I could finally reach you, so I thought I'd ask about the flowers." Her face had a smirk on it.

"How did it go?" I furrowed my eyebrow. Seriously.

"It went fine.. The flowers went fine. So, is that it?" I whispered softer.

"Well...Yes. Talk to you later Calloway." She left with a smirk on her face. The woman was weird.

Another upload today! Chief is like a fangirl about Sokeefe/Sophitz  (if ya know what I mean)  

Tysm for reading!

~Queenie 8)