Gray (Persassy, deal wit it) POV

Okay, it was official, we would meet up for a date tonight at La Casa Del Chef. I straightened my bow tie and tug at the ends of my rented suit. This had to be perfect. When I googled What to do one your first date it said to "Talk about something meaningful" Was that like "What's your favorite color?" First dates were the worst. It was bad enough that this was my first FIRST date. I sighed while I looked into the mirror. "C'mon Graham, all you need is courage, strength, and luck. Lots of luck. I walked down the quiet stairs of the hotel. Time, 6:35. I would pick up Carmen, date at 7, come home by 9. That was the plan. When I finally made it downstairs, I realized. I don't have a car. My phone buzzed. It was a white hat.

"Hey, your phone security is very weak, I suggest you get the app-" The voice stopped coming from the white hat icon.

"Your Graham Calloway?"

"Yes, who are you and how do you know." I questioned.

"I'm Player, Carmen's friend. She's told me a few things. SO... first date tonight. Tough." Okay, this was just Carmen's friend. Weird, but I guess that happens when you are dating a superhero. Wait. FIRST dating a superhero.

"Carmen likes people that are honest. Good luck bro. Oh, and get her Carnations. Girls like those." Why does everyone know what girls like!?!?
"Player." I say into the phone.

"Yeah?"

"Can you get me a car?" I ask.

"Want to look fancy.... I see. Sending it your way."

"Thanks." I smile, I might actually look good for Carmen. I look at my watch. 6:50.

"Graham," he sounded very serious.

"If you hurt her, I break you." His voice was dark.I was scared for a second. Then he shifted back to his regular voice.

"A'ight, bye." He logged off my phone and a red car appeared in front of me. I got in and drove away and to Carmen's mom's house.

 So before I shipped Redcrackle, I shipped player x Carmen (Let me know in the comments what you think their ship name is).... I am not proud of it, but I just did. Comment down below if this was you. I feel like not many people can relate, but like I feel like there is one person reading this that does.

*Don't hate on people that ship other things. I know y'all wouldn't do that, this is just a reminder.*