" Dont respond" Josh blurted out looking at me dead in the eye.

" B-"

" No Jordan. No buts. You know what he did to you! To me! I dont want the same shit to happen. I cant let it happen." He said raising his voice at the beginning and then walking off at the end.

" Jos-" Nessa started.

" I'll be back. Dont wait up for me" He said walking off and grabbing his keys.

Me and nessa looked at each other. She looks scared and im on the verge of tears.

" Whats going on?" Taylor said walking in with everyone else. I guess they heard Josh yell so they came in.

" Are you guys ok?" Addison asked.

" Ya um, were gonna head home now. I have to go to the studio tomorrow and jordan has some modeling shit tomorrow so were gonna go. Talk to guys later goodnight!" She said as she got her stuff. " Ill wait for you in the car" She said as she walked out the door waving. I walked to the backyard. Everyone still inside confused. I got the stuff i left outside and then headed up stairs to get my backpack. I changed into a pair of mom jeans i had and left the top part the same. Everyone was waiting for me downstairs.

" Bye jordan, ill text u later" Charli said hugging me. I hugged her back and hugged everyone else.

" Ill see u in a bit roomy." Jaden said hugging me and giving me a kiss on the head. I smiled and waved at everyone and went into my car were nessa was waiting. I got in and buckled up. Nessa looks worried, im guessing because of josh.

" Do you know were hes going?" I asked as i broke the silence.

" Yes" She said looking at me worried. I gave her a confused face. " Please dont be mad Jordan. He can-"

" Spill Janessa" 

" He started doing drugs jordan." she said looking at me to see my reaction. I felt my heart drop. Did i hear correctly? or am i just hallucinating. " I tried to make him stop but he pushed me away. He hit me once so he told me to stay away. I-i was going to tell you b-but he told m-me not to. I s-s-swear i tried to h-h-e-" She started to sob.

" Since when" I said as i stare at her emotionless. 

" 1 month after he m-m-oved to LA" She managed to choke out.

I didnt say anything after and neither did she. we drove off going back home im complete silence. Still hearing little sobs coming from nessa once in a while. We got home 15 minutes later. I stopped the car in front of the apartment without turning it off.

" Do you know were i could find him?" I asked looking at her. She looked back at me and nodded her head yes. She sent me the address and got out of the car. I waited for her to go in the apartment and i drove off.

The whole time on the way to the address i was thinking. Does this have something to do with me? Was it because of Vincent? I have a million emotions running through my head right now. I dont know if to be mad or sad or supportive or what. And the fact that he has hit nessa and never told me? Hurt. It hurt like a bitch. I thought we didnt hide secrets from each other. We were supposed to be friends. How many fucking more things are they hiding from me? I dont even know what to think anymore. I thought we could count on each other for everything and told each other everything but i guess not.