1

Jennie POV'

I'm walking towards the entrance of my company, passing by the employees with their heads hung low. I reached my office, I see my secretary lip-locking someone on her table. I stare with disgust.

"Sana" I said her name with a very dangerous tone, making her look at me with fear in her eyes. What's wrong with people these days really on top of the fucking table?

"Ms. Kim, your early...uhm Good Morning" she said while fixing her clothes trying to looks decent. She looked at the tall girl she was kissing with fear and distress in her eyes.

"Ms. Kim i-i didn't know you will come early I'm sorry, Tzuyu-ssi can you please go down and wait for me at the reception area" Sana said to the tall girl,  so her names Tzuyu interesting.

"Yeah sure" Tzuyu said to Sana while wearing a blank face, while Tzuyu proceed to the elevator going down. That girl has no care with what's happening around her, where did my clumsy assistant found her?

"Sana-ssi your fired"

"Ms. Kim I can explain please, I really need this job. I'm sorry if you had to see that but please don't fire me...I'm begging you" Sana look at me with hope in her eyes that she will not get fired.

"How about this you will find me a new assistant, and you will transfer to the other department. Surely you can find rooms there where you can lip-lock someone" I said to her while checking my files that came through this morning.

"Yes, Ms. Kim this will not happen again, I will find you a new assistant. I will not disappoint you this time Ms. Kim" Sana told me while bowing her head. Tsk why can't this people be a professional for once all they do is embarrass theirselves.

I flicked my hand dismissing her, I did not look at her and simply got in my office and sat on my chair. I looked at the city on my big window, wondering if it will stay the same while years pass by.

Like me getting old but still the same workaholic, nothing to do with no family.

I stopped my thinking and looked through the documents. I have a meeting according to my schedule, I got my coat and proceed to the meeting room.

When I open the door, I was welcomed by a crying woman and an angry guy who's clearly stopping himself slapping the woman. When he saw me he got up and bowed, while the woman still cried. The guy slap her back and she stood up and bowed also.

"Take your sit" I said while sitting down at my chair, while fixing my coat. I look at them with no emotions in my eyes. "What is the problem, tell me now I can't be here wasting my time waiting for you to stop crying"

"Ms. Kim, I'm Marco Manoban. My company is in the brink of bankruptcy and I need your help, we will give you anything in exchange for saving my company" He said to me while his wife, well I think he's her wife sat their still crying.

I look at her displeased and proceed with my words, " What is it for me?"

"My useless daughter you can have her, she can cook well mostly...she can't cook but she can clean your house and accompany you. She is also a virgin, reserved just for you" Marco said proudly.

I look at him with disgust, who is in their right mind will sell their daughter for a small company. I look at the woman sitting beside him and I notice the stare the woman gave Marco, it was the stare of displeased. It looks like she wants to kill Marco.

"Tsk, I hate to say this to you Manoban but you disgust me get out. You have wasted my time" I stood up ready to walk out the door.

"Ms. Kim stop...you don't need to save our company just take my daughter away being with her disgust me. She is a sin, and an offspring of the guy my wife cheated with, I don't care what you do with her just take her away." He said angrily.

"Marco!! She is still our daughter, how many times do I have to say sorry for you to forgive me it was long-long time ago, she is 20 already why are you still holding a grudge!!" The woman said to Marco while pulling his clothes.

"I don't care, take her away or I will kill her" He said while raising his hands ready to slap the woman. I start to get impatient.

"Enough!!! I don't care about your family matters, but if you still insist deliver the girl here at 9 am. And don't bother me anymore" I told them standing up and heading towards the door. "And please help yourself and get out" I slammed the door.

What is wrong with people, I got my phone and called my nanny. " Nanny can you ready a room for tomorrow we will have a guest who will lived their starting tomorrow."

"Sure Ms. Kim" she said, I hung up and proceed to the elevator going down.

I got into my car and started driving towards the cafe, I got down from my car and proceed to the counter.

"I will have one coffee" I said not looking up, still on my phone.

"What kind of coffee Ms.?" She asked

"Just give me the best you have" I said while handing her my card after I paid and find a chair to sit. I start to drink my coffee, this coffee is good I will come here often I thought to myself.

After I had my coffee I proceed to the meeting site, I arrived at the meeting site and sat down I look at the woman I have a meeting with.

"Good afternoon Ms. Kim" she stood up and offer me a handshake which I returned.

"Let's proceed" I said flicking my wrist.

" oh, I'm Park Chaeyoung and I will be your assistant from now on, I was recommended by your previous assistant Ms. Minatozaki, I will try and do my best" she said

I nod my head at her, while handing her my schedules all throughout the years and meetings also.

She gladly accept the documents and put it in her bag, while I tried to leave she suddenly spoke. "Ms. Kim you still have a meeting please take your sit" she said to me while smiling sweetly, I shuddered having goosebumps this woman is bad news.

She have the same personality as my friend Jisoo, they will make a great pair. I sat down and waited.

"Ms. Kim sorry for the wait I'm Son Chaeyoung and this is my wife Mina" she introduced herself and get wife.

I nod in acknowledgment and telling them to proceed.

" Very well this is our project we will put up a resort in Jeju island while this is still processing, after two months we will test and open the resort but if you invest, Ms. Kim will be the first person to try the resort and of course if you want you can bring someone." She explained.

"Mmm not bad I will invest but do not disappoint me, the money for the investment will be transferred through the companies account" I said while standing up.

"Thank you and nice doing business with you Ms. Kim" Son Chaeyoung said while offering her hand, which I accepted.

" Very well I will take my leave, Ms. Park you can go home now. I will leave the office early,  Son Chaeyoung and Mina enjoy your meal" I walked out the door and proceed to my car.

I drove to my house quietly it's been a long day and I'm tired but I remembered that I need to take care of a girl. I have alot on my thoughts, while I parked my car in the drive way.

I walked to my room and throw myself to the bed and I soon drifted to sleep thinking about the girl I need to take care starting tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thats for chapter one I don't know if this is fluff, keke but I will try to do my best.