[28] 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲

Start from the beginning

"Please bro. Nothing dirty, I-"

"I said no."

"What If we just do truths then?" That was Cooper.

After a few seconds of silence, Kade adjusted me on his lap and grumbled an unhappy 'fine', earning cheers from the boys and a shrug from Avery.

"We'll go in order of where we are sat, Me first!" Cooper said.

After a pause, Avery announced, "I've got one!"

"Shoot."

"Are you and Enzo together?"

Cooper blushed and Enzo started to choke on air whereas Avery looked smug. The two boys shared uncertain eye contact before simultaneously taking a sharp breath.

"Yes..."

"I fucking knew it," Kade mumbled, taking yet another one of my gummy's from my lap. Ugh, get your own bro!

"That's so cool!" I gushed, stopping momentarily to scowl at Kade's thieving hands. "I have two gay best friends?"

"I'm your best friend?" Enzo clutched hit heart, laying his head on Cooper's shoulder.

"Duh, of course, you are."

"I'm so making best friend bracelets! What colour do you want? Pink, blue, magenta, rain-"

"My girl ain't having fucking matching shit with you." Such a possessive man.

"But I want a bracelet..." I mumbled, eyeing my boyfriend in the corner of my eyes.

"I'll fucking make you one then."

"Yayyy!" I cuddled into the grumpy man behind me and attacked his hands, which were holding mine, with wet kisses. "So when you gonna start making those adorable little bracelets."

I can totally see Kade sitting on the floor, his tongue poking out while he focused on threading the bracelets together. That'd be so cute!

"I'll order a craft set of Amazon tomorrow, okay?"

"parfaite," I said in a french men's voice, slurring the end to add to the effect. I could totally pull off being a french person; all I need is a baguette, stripy top, a red beret and a moustache. Would Kade still be attracted to me?

"Hey baby," I tilted my head and pulled his face down to mine. "Would you still love me if I was a french man?"

"What?"

"If I had a moustache, would you still love me? It's a simple yes or no."

"Or course I'd fucking love you. Id worship every little hair above your lip. Happy?"

He's so good with words...

"Don't fucking cry. Crazy girl" I don't think I was supposed to hear the last part. But at least I'm his crazy girl.

"But- but you're so nice and-" oh no, I'm about to ugly cry.

"Is she about to cry?" Avery said nonchalantly, giving me a 'really' look.