I AM A KILLER: CHAPTER 1 ♦ I AM HUNGRY

TL: AmeryEdge
ED: LtBeefy, JSmith

================================

In the dark, Qin Xuan's eyes flew open. She turned towards the balcony while her hands slipped underneath the pillow and pulled something out. Her body then flipped like a flying carp as she hid behind the curtains.

Qin Xuan gently made a gap between the fabrics and peeked through the small hole, her eyes intently watching the commotion from outside the balcony. Soon, a shadow became visible.

Judging based on the height and body shape, Qin Xuan was able to determine that this was a male. She frowned slightly.

The male figure slowly crept closer and gently unlatched the strange clear door. He attempted to walk in stealthily, but due to the darkness of the room, he stumbled and fell, causing a loud "Bang" sound. Seeing that there was no motion from the bed, the male figure sighed heavily in relief.

Hiding behind the curtain, Qin Xuan smiled mockingly. Disordered breathing, clumsy movements... and not even a trace of killing intent. There was not a single sign that this person had the constitution of a martial artist.

Qin Xuan quietly stood behind the curtain and observed. Until the right moment, she would not reveal her location.

After a few more awkward bumps and crashes, the male figure finally made his way to the bed. He sat down, his hand gently touched the blanket. That was where Qin Xuan's body double lied. Underneath the blanket were simple pillows. This action by the male figure made Qin Xuan's frown deepen.

"Qin Xuan, wake up." The pervert softly patted "Qin Xuan" underneath the blanket, "Huh, this is..."

He knows! Qin Xuan swiftly made her way behind him, one of her hand twisted his arms backward, holding him up, while her other hand put a small knife up to his neck.

"Ah!" Being suddenly attacked, that male figured was startled.

"Shut your mouth if you want to live!" The knife in Qin Xuan's hand gently sliced down, causing blood to trickle from his neck. There was not even a trace of emotion in her threat.

All of a sudden Yin Xudong found himself held up by an unknown person. When he started to scream in panic, he suddenly felt a cold object slicing across his throat causing a tingling sensation. In an instant he knew his neck has been sliced!!! But that voice, it was definitely the person who he had climbed over the balcony to visit, Qin Xuan!!!

Running into this situation, everybody would react differently. Xudong quietly chose to obey Qin Xuan's order and shut his mouth. Her knife was still firmly held at his throat, so if he moved just half an inch he would be dead before he knew it.

Truthfully, if he said that he wasn't scared, it would be a complete lie! Even though at school he was a little brat nobody dared to mess with, but that was just matters of fist fights, and could not be compared with a real knife to the throat.

Qin Xuan was shorter than Yin Xudong by a whole head. The massive difference in height caused her to be feel discomfort while holding him up, so her feet shot out and kicked the back of his knee. Xudong promptly fell down as he bent forward, "Ow..."

"Shut up!" Qin Xuan kicked him again.

Qin Xuan began to interrogate him: "Who are you?"

"Xudong! I am Xudong!" Yin Xudong bit his lips and replied.

"Full name."

"Yin Xudong. You..."

"Cut the crap! What is our relationship?" Qin Xuan kicked Xudong once more.