"Listen, Rachel is... special. I don't want you to flirt with her." he said. I could tell he was jealous, so I decided to make him even more jealous.

"Why? She is really beautiful. I should ask her out on a date." I said. Louis's face turned red. He looked really mad.

"No! That's not professional! You are her bodyguard!"

"Oh, that's why you hadn't ask her yet." I said. He just nodded and gave me a sad look. I gave him a sympathetic look.

"Yes, I'm going to pretend that I don't like her, even if it is hard." He said. Oh no! I was not going to let him break her heart! I had to do something!

"Okay, you can go ahead and do it, but I will ask her out on a date, is there any problem?" Louis was about to say something, but Rachel entered the house with a towel wrapped around her body.

"What's going on?" she asked smiling.

"Oh, nothing Rachie-poo." Louis said.

"Rachie-poo? Is that her nickname? I want one, too!" I exclaimed pouting.

"Ok, you'll be... Harhar?" Louis said.

"No! Harhar-poo!" Rachel suggested.

"Harhar-poo?" I asked.

"Yup." Rachel said satisfied.

"Rachel, I was wondering if-" Louis cut me off before I could finish.

"Rachel! I must tell you something!" Louis exclaimed walking out of the house. Rachel nodded and followed him. Was he going to be brave and tell her his feelings?

I was thinking about it when I remembered I didn't tell my mum about my new job. I took out my phone and sent her a text.

To: Mum:)

Got a new job today! As a bodyguard! I told you I wasn't a slob... Love ya... Call you later;D

Lou's P.O.V

"What do you want to tell me?" Rachel asked with her beautiful voice.

"Look, Harry does not look like a good guy. He looks more like the kind of guy who breaks girls' hearts." I said. It was true. Harry looked like a player.

"So?"

"You shouldn't date him ever!"

"Why not? I think I can decide who I can date, you are my bodyguard, not my boss."

"But I can protect you from getting heartbroken."

"Like if you cared."

"I care..."

"No! You don't! You don't even have the guts to ask me out after kissing me!"

"Rachel, sorry if I made you missunderstand..."

"Missunderstand what?"

"Listen, I told you I like you, but as a friend."

"Then why did you kiss me?"

"I wanted to see if you were a good kisser." I said. Rachel looked hurt. I could see a little tear streaming down her beautiful face, but I had to get her to hate me, even if I don't hate her.

"You are a total jerk!" She exclaimed and then she entered the house. I had to do it. I didn't want to break her heart, but if I had to do it in order to be proffesional, I would do it a million times.

***

Christopher Holt's P.O.V

I received a call this morning, I was driving to Holmes Chapel. I didn't know how X found out so quickly where Coriolli was, but I didn't care. I still didn't have a plan, but soon I will. My phone started ringing.