Hisoka's aura stopped from the sudden words.

"Mr. Wing," Gon realized.

"What he's saying is true. You have no defense against his Nen," Wing said.

"Nen?" Gon asked.

I felt a stare placed on my, causing me to look up and make eye contact with Hisoka. He had a questionable look on his face. It's like he was asking me, 'you didn't tell them about Nen?'

I shook my head slowly.

Then I looked away quickly, trying to pay attention to Wing.

"Right now, you are like someone standing naked in a blizzard, wondering why it is cold. If you continue to strain your bodies, you may die."

"So this is Nen?!" Killua asked pointing to Hisoka. "Can he stop us from moving forward just through using willpower? You liar!"

"Yes, I was lying," Wing admitted. "Though technically, I wasn't lying completely. I will teach you three the truth about Nen. So, retreat for now, like Y/N seemed to do right away."

I looked down, shame crossing my face. I wasn't one to normally back down, or feel threatened, but this was Hisoka. My brother.

"Excuse me, receptionist lady," Gon asked the lady, who had been standing there the whole time just watching.

"Oh, yes?"

"What happens if we don't resister for a fight today?"

"Gon and Y/N, you would both start again from the first floor. However, Killua refused to register once before. So, if he fails to register again, his commitment will be questioned and he will be banned from participating."

"Huh?" I mumbled.

"Hey, Mr. Wing," Killua spoke harshly, "if we back down now, will we be able to return here by midnight?"

Wing thought for a minute, then came up and answered, "that all depends on you."

Good answer.

- Timeskip -

We were back at Wings house, sitting in the same room. Just earlier we were here to learn of Nen, but he lied the last time.

This time we would be hearing the truth.

"Simply put, this is Nen," Wing started. "Nen refers to the ability to control of manipulate your aura that is emitted from your body. That's called life energy. Every person possesses a small amount of life energy. But in most cases, it simple leaks away. The ability to build up that life energy is knows as Ten. Using Ten, you can make your body tougher and considerably slow the effects of aging. Then comes Zetsu, which shuts off the flow of aura. It's quite effective for concealing your presence from others and recovering from fatigue."

Wing had been writing the signs for these words on the whiteboard, while we all watched and listened with full concentration.

"Which brings us to Ren, it enables you to produce more aura," Wing stopped. My skin suddenly tickled from a wave of some sort. "Can you feel that?"

"Yeah. It's like pressure..." Killua said.

"But it doesn't feel weird or creepy," Gon said.

"Yeah, it feels kinda cool actually." I smiled.

"That's because I have absolutely no malice," Wing explained then went deep into thought. "Aura is an energy dwelling within all humans... which makes it very effective against other humans. For better or for worse. If you attack a helpless person with malice, you can kill using aura alone."