Chapter 28: Truth

Start from the beginning

"Rain Dance."

Then it started raining. 

This spell is an enhancement spell, allowing water-attribute mages to double their speed and agility. So I ran pass monsters and students were having a hard with the heavy rain. At the end of the forest I saw a portal, no second thought I jumped in with my eyes closed.

Many were cheering, as I look up, I saw a crystal screen showing everything that happened in the portal. 

Olivia is the culprit.

After 20 magnumians were able to finish the test, students from the course were teleported back in the arena. Royal Guards from Blood Moon Kingdom were there, ready to capture Olivia.

Zach came near me and where the guards are holding Olivia. He was about to attack him when I held his shoulders. "Let the law and rules of the council to punish him, calm down."

"Moving on to the next round is a test of strength and power. 10 will remain and will proceed to the final round." Mr. Dominic stated.

We paid more attention and listened as he continues speaking, "To text strength, there are ten layers of light screen in front of the student. The student are given to give the chance to break as much layer as they can. The 10 students with most screens destroyed will proceed to the next round."

"You have 5 minutes to replenish your energy." He instructed.

We went to the side and saw mom, she approached me and pulled me to a corner.

"Remember Skylar, do not expose yourself in this test, no one had ever broken 8 or more screens ever, remember that, control yourself." She instructed while holding my hand tight.

I nodded in response and said, "I will be careful, I promise."

We were having a chat about what to do and not to do, when we saw Trisha walking to our direction, she shouted, "We are about to start Sky, let's go."

"You go first! I am coming." I replied back.

I turned to mom and saw her smiling, "I'm proud of you."

"I love you." I said. "I love you more." She caresses my cheeks.

I went back to my friends and chatted for a few seconds, "Let us begin." Mr. Dominic announced.

The order of students is already announced and I am the last one to do the challenge.

Student after student did the challenge, most of them broke 3 to 4 screens.

The seventh student have Plant Magic, she's a wizard. She is touching the ground for a few seconds, but immediately stood up.

"Plant Magic Secret Technique: Frenzy Plant."

The ground starts shaking and cracks then a huge green magic circle appeared on top of it, gigantic vines came out in fast motion directing at the layers of screens in front of her in fast motion.

As it made contact, the sound of shattering glasses was heard. One after the other, she manage to break 6 light screens. the audience and teachers claps, she is actually a year higher than us.

The next student stood in front of the new batch of light screens, he is a wizard as well. He then chanted,

"Enlarge Body Manipulation: Fist!"

His right fist enlarged significantly, he then ran towards the screens and punched it so hard. The same sound was heard.

He manage to break 6 as well.

Another student went in front, he is a vampire.

"Sound Magic: Metal."

He calmly said, a grey magic circle appeared in front of him. He then snapped his fingers and a loud sounds of clinging metal was heard. Everyone in the field covered their ears including me.

I looked up and saw sound waves coming out from the magic circle directed at the screens. Shattering of glasses as heard.

He manage to break 5 screens.

 The next are the royalties.

Seth casted, "Fissure!" The ground shakes hard and a huge crack and vibration are running towards the screens managing to break 6 screens.

Trisha concentrated and said, "Thunder!" A cloud appeared on top of the arena and a thunderous lightning was directed at Trisha. She then bended the lightning and sent it to the screens, breaking 7 of them.

Marco sent boulders on the screens and manage to break 7 as well.

Rei and Aelous casted huge blows of wind, they both manage to break seven as well.

Zach stood in front of the screens and concentrated,

"Fire of Retribution."

A reddish light is shining on his chest, seconds later a huge beam of beam is launch towards the screens.

Breaking 8 screens.

----------

VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW!
I hope you enjoyed.