25 ~ After Everything I've Done?

[ Demetri's POV ]

I knew Eli hated me now, but there's nothing more I wanted then to make it right. I had debated on texting him a couple times, but everytime I mustered up the courage to, the same instance just played in my head.

Don't talk to me. Ever.

It felt like knives in my back thinking about all the hurt I caused someone who just wanted the best for me. He could barely even look at me now and I had no idea how we could get back from this.

He seemed to be getting a lot closer with Brett so hopefully if I continue hanging out with him it would cause our paths to cross more than once. For now though, I knew I was going to have to find my own time to talk to him, and I had a plan for doing exactly that today.

[ Hawk's POV ]

Since it was now Saturday, Miyagi-Fang had a training session from 8am-12pm. Because we were getting closer to the All Valley, Johnny and Daniel wanted to make sure we were all ready to take down Cobra Kai, so we had to train extra hard.

Brett was coming over after training so that we could get some extra practice in and then study for the math test we had on Monday since we both failed the last one miserably.

If anything off track ended up happening too I mean... I wouldn't complain.

I got ready, being able to do my hair this time thankfully, and left the house. I knew I'd have to be near Demetri again and it sucked, but at least Brett could probably distract him for long enough that we wouldn't have to talk.

I didn't think Brett knew what was going on, but I wasn't sure if Demetri had told him anything since they had been hanging out every once in a while. As much as I liked Brett, I couldn't stop thinking about Demetri whenever I had a second to myself.

I thought about things from how I couldn't stand to look at him, to what could've happened if we talked about the kiss. I wanted so desperately to hate him, and at one point I think I did, but I knew everything hurt so much because I didn't hate him. And that small part of me that just wanted him to look at me the way he looked at Yasmine took control a lot of the time.

I only ever really forgot about it when I was with Brett. He made me feel like I was never that sorry kid that couldn't even make eye contact with people. He made it easy to just forget everything for one moment and I was so grateful for that.

Though, I was happy he was ok not jumping into a relationship right away. It would be harder to hide the fact that I was g-... that I wasn't straight to people if I had a boyfriend. Also, as much as I wanted to be with him, Demetri still held a large piece of my heart no matter how hard I tried to shake it.

Even from the start it was always him and even if I didn't want to see him right now, I knew he was hurting too, and probably wouldn't keep up this silence act for long. At least the Demetri I knew would never.

-

I got to Miyagi-Do and made my way over to where Miguel and Sam were first. She still got annoyed whenever I was around, but I hadn't really talked to her that much recently so I think that helped keep things civil between us.

Sam had been a little quieter than usual lately and I just assumed it was because of how tense things were getting between Cobra Kai and Miyagi-Fang, but Miguel seemed to think she was hiding something. The truth is you really never knew what was going on in that Larusso head of hers. I looked around and noticed Demetri and Brett talking by our spots, but didn't want to go over there until class started so I just stayed off of the side talking with everyone else I saw.